FS: BRAND NEW RD-1 PMC4 Bios Savior, Extra WC Equipment, Misc Hardware!

fLiPaChu

Gawd
Hey guys, consolidating my threads, mods can lock the other one up. Plus, lower prices, more items! I've lowered prices and added shipping hoping to let you guys get a better deal with your choice of shipping.

Better pictures (everybody loves pictures):

Picture 017.jpg

Okay, so pictures pretty much speak for themselves, here come the descriptions.

Clockwise from the lower left:

1) We've got a 100MB ATA Zip Drive, i know it's old but maybe someone has use for it, it's seen.. 1 minute of use from me. mint condition, will come with the 5" bay mounting hardware. -$10 + your method of shipping.

2) Right, the RD1 Bios Savior RD1-PMC4. This guy is brand F---in new and SEALED, PLEASE no low balls, i paid @28 bux for it, just want $28 back, will ship the exact same way Paragon shipped to me, priority mail. -$28 shipped, please check compatibility with your mobos.

3) The twin bongs, once assembled as a rocket setup that I've done myself, the base unit was laser cut and acrylic cemented to the tower, does not leak, worked perfectly for an external H20 setup, switching to internal. 2nd guy is just a blue tube with a cap, left with a modder these guys could look great :). take em both $15 + your method of shipping.

4)Fedco Heatercore, 1/2" out/ in. Bought it for 25 bux local, painted it black myself, the paint has seen some wear all around, but it's performance makes up for it. Also used in an external setup. Never leaked. -$15 + your method of shipping.

5)Firewire components. a) Sealed 2 port firewire motherboard headers to PCI slot, pulled from a motherboard (forget which one =\) b) SIIG firewire card, 3 port PCI card, Used it for DV camera editing, should work fine. Hope these find a good home. $15 both + shipping.

Lastly:
**SOLD**

6)My spare Netgear router, 4 port, MR314.

So there we are, it's my lot for now. Am I open to trades? Maybe for some SilenX fans :), otherwise it's a straight sale. Thanks for looking, bumps appreciated! Have a nice day!

flip

Oh right, contacts:

PM me, email me: [email protected] (PP address same) or AIM: flipachu. Heat: flipachu.

MR314, I'll take it. Send me your info via PM. I'll cover shipping with my Airborne account.

Back