FS: Bunch of PC parts - motherboard, CPU, RAM, hard drives, more!

Luca Rescigno

Weaksauce
I tried selling this as a complete system about a week ago, but that didn't go so well. I'm relisting it and selling the individual parts. Here's what I have:

EPoX 8KDA3J motherboard, nForce3 250 chipset, socket 754 - $60 shipped

Creative Labs SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card - $75 shipped

Antec SLK3700AMB case, two 120mm Vantec Stealth fans, no PSU - $35 shipped

Antec SmartPower 350W power supply - $40 shipped

802.11g PCMCIA card. It uses some kind of new chipset that caused BSODs on two older laptops I tested it in, but it worked fine in a semi-recent one (not sure of the age, but the one that worked was a Dell Inspiron with the snap-on color plates for the wrist rests) - $15 shipped

*SOLD* BFG GeForce 6800 OC video card. 350/700 MHz clock speeds, 128 MB VRAM, 12 rendering pipelines, Far Cry game included - $250 shipped

*SOLD* AMD Athlon 64 3000+ processor, 2.0 GHz, socket 754, retail heatsink, never overclocked - $130 shipped

*SOLD* 200 GB Seagate SATA hard drive, 7200 RPM, 8 MB cache - $90 shipped

*SOLD* 2x512 MB Corsair PC3200 DIMMs, CL 2.5 - $40 shipped each

*SOLD* NEC ND-3500A DVD burner, 16x DVD+/-R, 4x DVD+R DL, 32x CD-R, beige - $45 shipped

*SOLD* GameBoy Advance SP, silver, scratched up on the outside but perfect inside, comes with AC adapter, excellent battery life - $50 shipped

*SOLD* GBA games - Advance Wars, Jackie Chan Adventures, Pokémon Ruby - $10 shipped each. Plus if you buy games with the GBA, I could give you a discount.

*SOLD* Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic retail box - $12 shipped

*SOLD* Half Life 2 retail box - $30 shipped

I have email addresses at both [email protected] and [email protected]. I put the UMN one here for the posting guidelines, but I'll probably respond a bit faster to the Gmail one. Either way works though. I have Heatware under Luca Rescigno. All items will be sent via USPS Priority Mail with insurance - unfortunately, this means I can't offer package tracking. Oh, and I prefer Paypal for payment since it's fast and easy, but I'll accept postal money orders as well.

The 200 GB hard drive and RAM have been sold. I'm also pulling the 250 GB hard drive temporarily because I need to figure out how I'm going to transfer my data off of it. I'll put it back up pretty soon, so if you're interested I'll still take offers but I can't sell it right away.

JUST ADDED - I am selling my BFG GeForce 6800 video card. 350/700 MHz, 128 MB of VRAM, 12 pipelines, and original CDs including Far Cry bundle. $250 shipped.

Graphics card is sold. Still many items available - motherboard, sound card, case, PSU, and the GameBoy.

Got the card and it tested well. I can't say much for nVidia's drivers but that's a different story all together.

Thanks dude. I'll leave you some heat and hope you do the same for me.

heat = pulldownyourpants

Back