FS - C2D mobo/proc, TT LanBox, 2x 8400GS, peltier&PSU, old PSU

synaps3

Gawd
NOTE: NEW THREAD CREATED TO HAVE UPDATED TITLE. PLEASE IGNORE / LOCK THIS THREAD AND DO NOT POST IN IT

I'm trying to clean up my house a bit, so it's time to clear out the computer closet to make room for other things. If you're local to the Atlanta area, you can meet me and just pay cash. Otherwise, I'd rather use Paypal or similar.

My ebay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=syn4ps3&ftab=AllFeedback Also, I have nearly 1000 posts here. I haven't posted awhile, but I use this username all over the web (in addition to my other username, maddiedog), so it would be easy to bring me hell if you weren't fully satisfied. :D

-----------------
I have a spare motherboard / processor -- a Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2N
syb7G.jpg

HV7gb.jpg

Paired with a Core2Duo e8500:
eYdMu.jpg

$140 shipped for the bundle. I'd rather not separate them, but I've had so many people asking for this so, $80 for the CPU and $65 for the motherboard.

-----------------

I have a silent 8400GS w/ 512Mb, ASUS.

YZ2vA.jpg

NIm5V.jpg

I'm fairly sure this will do 1080p playback, but I just used them in a couple of servers for nothing more than terminal use. $20 shipped.

2nd 8400GS.
SOLD

-----------------

305w ATX power supply.
SOLD

-----------------

Bigass heatsinks... Not in the best shape, but still nice enough to work well for a custom WC setup. One is copper, the other aluminum:
3NJs5.jpg

kjOOj.jpg

D0nW2.jpg

hlADf.jpg

wzHAL.jpg

They're kinda heavy, so I'm not sure how much shipping would be. I just want them to find a home, so $15 shipped?

-----------------

PSU I was going to use for subambient cooling with a peltier...

fdIgn.jpg

dBIik.jpg

And a 400w peltier:
Cjmzt.jpg

$30 shipped, because I have no idea whether or not these work. I never got around to using them, so you're paying basically a bit more than shipping (the PSU is heavy). In addition, I have no idea how this thing plugs up, so you'll have to figure this out. NO WARRANTY OR RETURN ON THIS ITEM, AS-IS.

-----------------

ThermalTake LANBOX lite mATX case.
SOLD

-----------------

All items are tested and working at the time of shipping. If you have trouble with any items and can't get them to work, I have no issue refunding you money, minus shipping costs, and you cover shipping to return.

PM me with any questions you may have!

Last edited:
I'd separate the motherboard and CPU. How about $90 for the CPU and $75 for the motherboard?

This is what I consider the "prettier" of the two 8400s:
Fe4vt.jpg

It's only $25, you should buy it.

Sale pending on the power supply.

Willing to separate motherboard and CPU, see above.

BUMP

Case sold, one video card sold.

Another video card, processor, and motherboard still available.

BUMP!

Back