FS: Canon Powershot S3 IS + 2 x 2GB SD + bag + batts + charger + more, 8800GTS 640MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Payment via money order, checks (checks only from established heatware and/or forum users), or Credit/Debit/Check cards through Google Checkout
NOW ACCEPTING GOOGLE CHECKOUT!
ppsucks.png

NO PAYPAL!
Paypal are a bunch of crooks and I will no longer accept payments using this service. If you know of a good alternative please clue me in!

Prices are pretty firm unless you buy more than one item...

All items have a NON DOA GUARANTEE!

If your item arrives dead or damaged mail it back to me and I will get you a refund!
(Please note that return shipping charges are not refundable)

USPS shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation for items over $50!

CANADIAN and other international citizens
Prices that state 'shipped' in my ads apply ONLY to those people with shipping addresses in the continental USA. I will consider shipping internationally but only if:
  • You pay all duties, fees, and taxes associated with the import of the item to your country and YOU pay the extra shipping cost above standard USPS national rates. ***I WILL NOT LIE ON THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORMS FOR YOUR ITEM***
  • You have adequate positive feedback through Heatware or another established forum member here
Heatware: 70-0-0
Email: [email protected]

Canon Powershot S3 IS + accessories ...................................................... $275 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured
PRICE DROP -- $260 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured
FINAL PRICE DROP -- $250 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured

Bought this in April and it's been a great camera - only reason I'm selling is to help fund my "Nox Needs a new TV" fund. Includes original packaging with all manuals, cables, software, and original SD card. Also includes the following third party items:

2x 2GB PQI SD memory cards (LOTS of room!)
1x Camera bag
1x NiMH AA/AAA quick charger
1 set of 2200mAh AA NiMH batteries
3' Collapsable Tripod

Here are some shots I took yesterday with this very camera:

EVGA 8800GTS 640MB...................................................... $320 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured
PRICE DROP -- $300 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured
FINAL PRICE DROP -- $290 shipped USPS Priority Mail + Insured
SOLD to Wiregen at PC Perspective (pending Google Checkout payment)

Pics:

About 6 months old, I probably still have the reciept from Newegg somewhere. This card is a great clocker and I've had it up to 640/950 totally stable before, but I normally run it at 580/850. Works awesome, I'm just getting a GTX Ultra to go with my new monitor. :D Will include original retail box and all retail accessories!

Virgin Mobile "Snapper" Camera Phone .......... $30 shipped

Only used a couple of months, perfect working condition and perfect battery. Ready to activate via www.virginmobileusa.com - Prepaid minute to minute or monthly plans available. Includes original retail packaging, power cord, and manual.

3 x Celeron 1.0ghz FCPGA processors..............$16 each shipped anywhere in the continental USA via USPS

REDUCED - $14ea SHIPPED USPS Priority

celeronsl63b.jpg
  • SL6CB
  • 256k cache
  • 100 mhz FSB
All of these were tested and work fine!

Payment via money order, checks (checks only from established heatware and/or forum users), or Credit/Debit/Check cards through Google Checkout
NOW ACCEPTING GOOGLE CHECKOUT!
ppsucks.png

NO PAYPAL!
Paypal are a bunch of crooks and I will no longer accept payments using this service. If you know of a good alternative please clue me in!

Prices are pretty firm unless you buy more than one item...

All items have a NON DOA GUARANTEE!

If your item arrives dead or damaged mail it back to me and I will get you a refund!
(Please note that return shipping charges are not refundable)

USPS shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation for items over $50!

CANADIAN and other international citizens
Prices that state 'shipped' in my ads apply ONLY to those people with shipping addresses in the continental USA. I will consider shipping internationally but only if:
  • You pay all duties, fees, and taxes associated with the import of the item to your country and YOU pay the extra shipping cost above standard USPS national rates. ***I WILL NOT LIE ON THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORMS FOR YOUR ITEM***
  • You have adequate positive feedback through Heatware or another established forum member here
Heatware: 70-0-0
Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back