FS: car audio stuff

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
Couple slightly older parts of my stereo up for sale:

JVC kd-s550 cd player
nice little head unit, not many frills. one set of preouts, decent power from the built in amp, detacheable faceplate.
I can get pics/more detailed specs for people.
$60 + shipping

rockford fosgate punch 250.2
2 channel amp, 2 ohm stereo stable, 4 ohm bridged. Rated at 250Wx1 bridged at 4 ohms, actual power is more like 260-280 (I have the testing certificate they give with it)
$80 + shipping

[SOLD]clarion apx 200.2
2 channel, around 200W rms total...that's not the exact value, I'll have to consult the manual. good clean power, just not a whole lot of it.
$50 + shipping

[SOLD]rockford fosgate 8" 8 ohm, svc punch woofers
I have two of these, the ones from the late 90s...much better than the newer punch line-up from what I've heard. These worked great in my hatchback for providing good bass for normal to moderate listening volumes. Obviously they aren't gonna win any SPL contests, but they add good low-end to a system.
take both for $25 + shipping

um, that's it for now. I have original boxes and manuals for everything but the subs. make offers on stuff if you feel like it, package deals will receive reduced rates as well. This isn't the highest grade stuff, but is more than fine for your second car or the average/casual everyday driver who just wants better sound for not much money. paypal (non credit card) is definitely preferred form of payment. Local pickups encouraged if you live nearby. I'm in Urbana, IL.

email: jkersey AT uiuc.edu
refs: heatware is ch1m3r4, ebay is jkers824

yeah I think that covers it.

oceancyc said:
Do you have a pic of the amp? Or a manufacturers pic? And how old is it?

which one? the rockford fosgate amp or the clarion?
clarion amp is roughly 6 years old, but was used for less than a year before I got a deal on the rockford and installed it...the rockford is probably 5 years old and was used the entire 5 years.

will take pics of both and post them

edit: spec sheet on the rf amp says june 2001, and that was when tested at the factory, so maybe a month or so after that.

oceancyc said:
Sorry. Meant the Fosgate.

did you see my edit? tested at factory in June 2001, so not 4 years old yet.
pic:

rf_amp.jpg

the center piece is a piece with adhesive on the back that can stick in there, but I didn't actually have it on there, so it's completely removeable, etc...this also means that it's not scratched at all because it was in the box. the RF amp also has a remote bass boost knob.

Back