FS: Cases, ITX Mobo, RAM, Video Card, Gold Power Supplies, Watercooling Parts

dougp

Limp Gawd
For Sale:
Feel free to send offers on these below, they're all OBO. Everything but cases include shipping.

• Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 Memory Kit (2x4GB) - $60
    Microcenter Link
    Good memory, haven't had an issue with it or overclocked it.
  • Seasonic X-Series 750W Full Modular - $90
    New Egg Link
    Great power supply, but I had to upgrade. This includes all modular cables and retail box - no power cable, though.
  • Silver Stone SST-ST55F-G w/ short cables - $90
    New Egg Link
    Awesome little power supply, the compact depth make it great to work with. I also have the additional short, flat cables that you have to purchase separate. No power cable included as well, just all the modular ones.
  • PNY 660Ti 2GB card w/ Kuhler 620 and bracket - SOLD
    New Egg Link
    This is a great video card - I lost the screws to the stock heatsink (most of them anyways) and some of the screws for the Kuhler 620 as well but those are easier to source but that's why I've given some convenience discount.
  • HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ Core LT Universal VGA Water Block - SOLD
    FrozenCPU Link
    Used this on my 660Ti and it kept temps pretty low. This will work on most video cards but if you OC memory or do a higher OC on the chipset, you will need some passive heat sinks for the memory and VRM modules.
  • Heatkiller Rev 3.0 LC Series 1155/1156/1150 CPU Liquid Cooling Block - $30
    Performance PCs Link
    Never used, basically brand new - found out I couldn't use my compression fittings on it. Barbs will work, though.
  • XSPC EX140 Single 140mm Low Profile Split Fin Radiator - $30
    FrozenCPU Link
    Brand new, never used.
  • XSPC RX120 Single 140mm Radiator V3 - SOLD
    FrozenCPU Link
    Brand new, never used.
  • XSPC G1/4" Thread 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD Low Profile Compression Fitting - Black Chrome V2 x10 - SOLD
    FrozenCPU Link
    2 of these have never been used, the others have only been used with distilled water and biocide. I'd prefer to sell these in bulk since shipping will kill individual parts.
  • XSPC RX120 Single 120mm Radiator V3 - $SOLD$
    FrozenCPU Link
    Brand new, never used.
  • Corsair 250D - PENDING
    New Egg Link
    Only used for a few months - might be missing some screws, though. Nice little case!
  • BitFenix Phenom M - $50 + shipping
    Amazon Link
    Only used for a month - might be missing some screws, though. Nice little case and I have an additional blank side panel as well since I was planning some modding.

Terms & Conditions:
  1. I will ship first to a member with established Heat or references from AT. I understand my Heat is low, but I will not take an unnecessary risk.
  2. I do not ship internationally. Everything will be sent via USPS or UPS from 77056 w/ signature required and insurance.
  3. I don't accept returns, everything I sell will be as described and packed well.
  4. I accept PayPal and Amazon Payments. Do not send me a payment without contacting me first about an item, unless you consider it a donation!
  5. Heatware and eBay

Last edited:
bump for you....keeping an eye on the thread while counting pennies :)

Up.

I've had a few msgs about the ITX mobo - it's not for sale any more, and [H] doesn't allow you to edit titles. If something is not in the listing, then it's not for sale.

Back