FS: Cingular\HTC 8525

Status
Not open for further replies.

odoe

[H]F Junkie
Time to unload my old cell phone.
I bought it on this forum about a year ago or more I think. I can't find the old thread, but it's in pretty much the same condition as when I bought it. It has some wear and tear, but it's not falling apart and served me quite well for the time that I had it.

Keyboard works fine, lights up and stuff, no buttons get stuck. Screen works fine, as well as touchscreen. I did find I had to adjust the touchscreen settings about once a week though with heavy use. I actually liked the speaker on this phone compared to my iPhone.

Comes with 3 stylus, 2 unused, usb data cable, charger, headphone/mic (unused), headphone/mic adapter and box with instruction booklet. I've reset the phone, so you'll need to set up all connection settings yourself, including SMS.

It has a special ROM installed from when I bought it, I'm no phone guy, so not familiar with it, you can check pics below. Running WinMo 6.1 Pro and Touchflo 1.0. Like I said, I don't know details on phone ROMS, so you can check pics. If you know how I can find more details on the phone, let me know how and I will.

I know it's an older phone and all, so let's say $50 shipped to the lower 48 states. I'll take non-cc paypal and ship USPS Priority. SOLD

Thanks.
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=21767

Last edited:
bumparoo
make me an offer, phone is just sitting there

sold to me, surprised no one else jumped on it, hard to find windows touchscreen wifi phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back