FS: CoD-Black Ops, Fallout NV, 1TB ext portable drives

mhenley

[H]ard|Gawd
HEAT (12-0-0) and Ebay (52 positive) under mhenley20 and my paypal address is [email protected]

I had a reservation back out and for a VERY limited time I have *ONE* Call of Duty: Black Ops steam key available.

Call of Duty - Black Ops - Sold out again. I'll update thread if I have any more reservations back out.

Fallout - New Vegas - SOLD

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition, one available, steam code for $25 - SOLD

*****All portable hard drives are currently sold out. I will update the thread if more become available or if reservations are cancelled.*****

AMD Phenom II x2 550BE (3.1GHz) - I had this running at 3.6GHz on stock voltage with zero issues. I didn't try core unlocking, never overvolted, and therefore obviously never pushed very hard. $60 shipped
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103680
If you want I can throw in my Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 with required mounting hardware for an extra $10 (grand total $70 shipped)

Last edited:
Yes. The drive is actually uses standard SATA connectors, but the front piece is what converts it into USB 3.0. The drive, adapter and cable will all be included in the package.

Do the seagates come with the USB 3.0 adapter?

Actually Ill take blackops and the 3 external drives that are still wrapped. Money sent.

PMs responded to, emails sent. The 3 hard drives still in factory shrink have been purchased but the one that isn't (warranty until Sep.28 2012) is still available, as well as a few more Steam codes.

Fallout - New Vegas, one available, steam code for $30.

***<UPDATE>*** 1 more drive available, still factory sealed. $80 shipped.

YHPM on these two items.

Thanks to all those who have purchased. All packages were shipped out this afternoon.

and... bump

checking bank account balance, eyeing the black ops code!

I'm in for one. YHPM

Feedback left for a great trader, and some bumpage to get this back up to the top! Great guy to deal with here! :D

Link your heatware account so I can give you good feedback. Thank you for the drives and black ops.

Thank you to all of those who have purchased, cross-linked my post, given me Heat or have linked others to my Heat. My supplies are running low, which makes me happy.

bump

the final two hard drives have just been reserved.

Last edited:
Back