FS:Complete A64 754 system |3200 "CO",6800nu,1GB winbond CH-5, PC65

SeaDonkey

Weaksauce
Everything sold thanks

All prices include shipping w/insurance. I plan to use UPS or FEDex 2-4 day services with tracking. All items have been used problem free for the last 9 months or more. PM's are best to reach me with. I would prefer Paypal, but I will also do MO or CC (I must have money in hand before shipping).

1xBuffalo Technology 512mb Winbond CH-5 PC3200- lifetime warranty $35 shipped *sold*

Lian Li PC65-$80 shipped - Includes two Lian-Li Silver Universal CD/DVD/CDRW Bezel (C-01A) Bezel Stealth almost any drive.

The PC65 is slightly modded for better cooling and cable management. Both mods are not visible once case is fully assembled. On the front panel of the case is a switch with 3 positions. The switch allows you to change the speed of the intake fans. At some point it broke off. It is still works I use a small flat head screwdriver to change speed. Last thing the black dot covering the power light on the 3rd picture is a sticker, that light is Bright the sticker will be removed before shipping.

480W Tagan TG480-U01 PSU-70$ Shipped This is the best PSU I have ever owned. It is very quiet, stable as a rock, and sleeved to perfection. The sleeving was done profesinaly by Performance-pcs. It is sleeved in UV light blue w/ white heatsrink.
Review 1
Review 2

Case and PSU combo deal $135 Shipped. *sold*

NEC 2510A updated to 2.F8 Bios ( Included with case/PSU combo)

Pictures​

front filter mod
Right side cable management mod
Front shot of case
left side shot of case layout

Bumps will be returned.

SOLD
120 Samsung SATA HD 7.2k 8mb $45 shipped
eVGA 6800nu (AGP) – includes full retail box. $135 Shipped
MB+CPU+HSF Combo includes (A64 754 3200,K8N NEO Platinum,Thermalright SLK948U/Enermax 92mm) - 150.00 Shipped.
Buffalo Technology 512mb Winbond CH-5 PC3200- lifetime warranty

BigBadBiologist said:
If the deal falls through for the 6800, I'll take it.

(also, bump frequency is 1 per 6 hours BTW)

I'll let you know if it falls through. Thanks for some reason I thought it (bumbing) was 4 hr.

Back