FS: Complete gaming PC, A64 3000+, GF6800, other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Rescigno

Weaksauce
A few months ago I built myself a killer gaming PC. Since then I've gotten a bit tired of gaming, and I think I could put the money to better use. Still, the PC I'm selling will run any game currently out there really well! UT 2004 at the highest possible settings? No problem. Doom 3? It'll handle Ultra Quality mode. It's extremely fast and powerful, and I'm letting it go for a great price as a whole system. Here's what it has:

Antec SLK3700AMB case w/ 350W power supply and two Vantec 120mm fans
EPoX 8KDA3J motherboard, socket 754, nForce3 250 chipset
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 GHz) processor w/ retail heatsink
BFG GeForce 6800 video card w/ 128 MB VRAM and FarCry bundle
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS sound card
Two Corsair 512 MB PC3200 DDR modules
Seagate 200 GB SATA hard drive
NEC ND-3500A 16x DVD burner w/ 4x dual layer support
Floppy drive

That's the base system. It includes some of the manuals and all the CDs that came with the various components. It'll be ready to go as soon as you boot up - I'll install all the drivers, and I'll even install the FarCry game that comes bundled with the video card. If you buy Knights Of The Old Republic with it, I'll install that too. Even a total PC newbie can set up the computer and start gaming. I'm asking $900 including shipping. Now for the extras:

Logitech Cordless MX Duo (wireless keyboard and mouse) for $40 shipped
IBM C190 19" CRT for $120 not including shipping (I'd prefer a local Twin Cities area pickup for this, because it is gigantic).
$15 shipped for Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic for Windows

I accept Paypal for all payments. Contact me if you have any questions.

Also, I have pictures! Here's the PC itself; you can see the two front USB ports:

pc_case.jpg

Here's the case with the optical drive door open:

pc_door.jpg

Here's the case with the side panel removed so you can see the guts. The cabling isn't perfect but it's pretty good, and a whole lot better than most PCs:

pc_guts.jpg

And finally, here's the monitor, keyboard, and mouse:

pc_kvm.jpg

You MUST have an ISP or school based email when trading. Email address MUST be posted in either the thread or your signature. - moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back