FS: Complete Server 2000 machine 3.2 P4 + 5 disk raid

I'll take / post a pic tonight. You know I never thought about how exaxt shipping would be calculated. As mentioned in the original post this thing is big and fairly heavy. I don't have a propper box for it, so I'll probably have to pay for that.... I'll probably loose money at $45 for shipping, but I want to get rid of this thing. I'll be updating the main post to $395 shipped

Do you have the SBS2000 CD's ?

Nice package, and nice price....:;)

The CD and documentation will be included with the sale. There is only a single CD... I don't have it in front of me, but I believe it just says Windows 2000 Server edition. The license sticker for "Windows 2000 Server 1-4 CPU - 5 CAL" is stuck to the back of the machine. The extra 5 Cal cirtificate will also be included along with almost every manual and driver disk that came with the machine.

I loaded a fresh install of the OS off of this disk last week so I can confirm that it is the only disk needed.

As far as SBS (small business server) - I don't think that title came around until server 2003.

Nice price... SBS 2000 does exist, it wasn't nearly as widely used as SBS 2003 is though.

Very interested waiting on tax returns.

Any chance you can get a shipping quote to 44312
Also pics of inside the case?

price is the shipped price - there are links in the first post that show the inside of the case... I split them in two - the top half and the bottom half.

Back