FS: Compy Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok now that I've upgraded I'ma offload some parts.

New Item: Antec Sonata Case: $45 + shipping
No PSU included. Has hardware (screws and such).

New Item: SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB MP3 Player w/1GB MicroSD & Silicone Skin: $140 shipped
Decided to put this back up here...has newest firmware loaded and a screen protector on it. Only took it out of the box to do those two things, otherwise its brand new. Comes with all accessories along with an extra USB cable.

Intel Stock LGA775 HSF: $10 shipped

Iogear KVM Switch for 2 comps: $20 shipped
Connects to computers via D-Sub VGA connector for display and USB for keyboard and mouse. On main switch box, has a D-Sub and 2 PS/2 ports.

Enermax 2x2 Ultimate Fan Controller: $15 shipped
This little gem can control 4 fans and monitor 4 temps as well. Cept on this one, the first temp sensor is crap so it doesn't work anymore. And also the first 3pin fan connector is missing a side because I wanted to hook up the 4pin from the Intel HSF above (which worked btw). Otherwise it works great. Has green and blue LEDs on the knobs and a black faceplate. Also takes up a cd-rom size slot on your case.

ECS P965T-A Mobo: $50 shipped
As a warning this mobo DOES NOT OVERCLOCK. With that out of the way, this is a P965 Express chipset mobo. Used it for my C2D in sig before I upgraded. It seems to be stable board. Has GbLAN and plenty of SATA 3Gb ports. Two PCI-E x16 slots though the 2nd one only runs at x4. Also, it has an 8pin Aux power port instead of the usual 4pin so if you prefer to get an 8pin adapter (which is what I did) you can. Otherwise just use the 4pin since I've heard that should work too. Comes with cables, driver cd, case back panel, book. I've had it for only a couple months so if you're wondering if I'm charging too much for an ECS mobo, look at the Newegg listing below. This mobo is prolly good for someone who doesn't want to overclock and build a budget comp.

For more info on the mobo go here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813135022

Disclaimer: All parts were pulled in working condition. If they are DOA, contact me and we'll try and work something out.

Heat is in sig
PAYPAL ONLY
Email: rtcwownzyou at msn dot com or just PM me here if you're interested since I'm usually lurking in GenMay lol

Thanks for looking

Black Sony 16x DVD Drive PATA: $15

I'll take it.

PM me your Paypal info.

*EDIT*
Payment sent.

bump...

regarding two items i've received pm's on this past week, they've been shipped already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back