FS: Conroe E6600 (Tankguys pre-order)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester FPS

Limp Gawd
I already pre-ordered this, but tankguys is still waiting shipment from their distributors. I will ship it to the buyer as soon as I receive it, which should be in the next few weeks.

I'm looking for $350 shipped. As soon as payment is received, you are the secured buyer. Thanks.

heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48623

here's tankguys official notice on the e6600's:

E6600 – E6700 News

The news here is less thrilling, to say the least. I have been furiously calling all our suppliers, and continuously checking their availability information. A few had claimed they were getting some this week, which turned out to be incorrect. Just to give you all an idea what we’re dealing with, the ETA’s now provided by our suppliers run anywhere from 8/4 to 9/29, with just about every date in between. This is why we’ve been unable to give you all a shipping date – because I’m getting NO help from our suppliers, who in turn are getting no help from Intel. My “gut” feeling here is that these will be shipping mid August, as we at least have multiple sources in agreement that they will have some by then. Clearly, I can’t guarantee this, but I will tell you that we’ll continue to do everything we possibly can to get these in our hands, and to ship them all out to you as quickly as we possibly can.

Can you sell something when you don't have the product in hand?

Curousity bump~ Nice proc when it does come.

No, you cannot sell something you do not have. That'd be like trading futures in pork bellies or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back