FS: Cooler Master ATC-201c Case , Antec PSU and 4mp Digital Camera

govtcheez

Gawd
newegg

CASE
Cooler Master ATC-201C - This is an awesome All aluminum case. Has a very thick sturdy slide out motherboard tray. It's slightly modded with one 92mm fan on the side panel to blow cool air on GPU/CPU/RAM. Will come with 4 Panaflo 80mm fans and 1 92mm ADDA fan and a home made fanbus that attaches to the bottom of the case with velcro. All the fans can be wired in to the fanbus and can be run off one 3 pin fan header. The case has light scratches from normal use, but no visible damage.
$100 + Shipping OBO or take the Case + PSU below for $130+shipping
Review of the case.
Some Foreign review with good pictures.

PSU
Antec True Power 2.0 380. Brand new, never used. Sells on Newegg for $62 + $7 shipping. The new one is vastly improved with dual 16A rails on the +12v. 28A on the +3.3v and 35A on the +5v should be enough to take care of most power needs. SPECS.
$45 + shipping OBO or take the PSU with the Case above for $130 + shipping

Camera
Up for sale is an awesome camera! I love this camera, but my GF just bought me a new Fuji Z1 for my birthday, so I will have to part with this. It really served me well for the 1.5 years that I've owned it and took some wonderful pictures. It's ultra compact (probably one of the smallest 4mp camera with 3x optical zoom), and is very light. This is the camera that fits inside the altoids can. You can find many reviews about it:
Steve's Digicam review
Megapixel.net review
DPReview.com specs and owner opinions

This camera definitely has the "wow" factor, and you can carry it around everywhere.

It will include a 512mb 32x (very fast at taking pictures) SD card and a Pentax Optio leather case. The leather case is great, and fits the little camera perfectly. It has a belt loop and when worn with the camera in...you won't even see it or feel it. These two accessories are worth about $75 if purchased seperately.

I would like to get $250 shipped for the camera and accessories but please feel free to make offers.

Take everything listed for $370 + shipping!

Pictures for everything will be provided upon request.

Heatware under govtcheez

Thank you for looking, and please feel free to bump. :)

Back