FS: Cooler Master Stacker (T01), BFG 6800GT PCI-E, and more

enelson125

Limp Gawd
All items here can be shipped by any method you want, as the shipping store I use has everything available. And of course, you pay for shipping. I am open to negotiation so please feel free to pm me if you feel a price is too high. Sorry if the images are too big in full view, I just left them at the resolution from the camera. Heatware and eBay info in sig.

Cooler Master Stacker T01 Silver
This is a great case, but too big for me right now. It's very sturdy and supports the storage of a lot of stuff. It's in pretty good condition, but does have some scratches on it. I took a picture of the biggest scratch. Sorry I didn't have a chance to get my parts out of it, but I don't have a spare case at the moment. I'm willing to ship this despite it's size, but local pickup is always welcome (60174 is my area code so you can see if you live close to me). Comes with the box containing all of the screws and the casters.

$100 + Shipping

MOVED TO EBAY BFG 6800GT PCI-Express
This has been moved to ebay.
I originally bought this card to use in SLI with my other 6800GT. After using it for a few months I decided that it didn't offer a big enough performance boost so I've decided to sell it. It's still a great card in it's own right. The only problem with this card is the cover on the heatsink is a little bent (this is how I received it from the previous owner). It doesn't have any effect on performance/cooling. Comes with the box and all the goodies (Driver CD, PCI Express power to molex adapter, manuals).

Gamecube Bundle (Pictures coming soon)
I got a Wii on launch day so I don't need this any longer.

What you get:
Jet Black Gamecube
Power and AV Cables (Composite)
1 Black Official Gamecube Controller
1 Purple Pelican G3 Controller
1 Madcatz Controller
1 Controller Cord Extender
1 Grey Memory Card
1 Gamecube to GBA Cable
Animal Crossing Game

$70 + Shipping

Back