FS: Corsair HX1000i PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Hello all... once again I have a former jonnyGURU review unit up for grabs.

This time it's my Corsair HX1000i unit. CWT built, fully modular, Corsair Link enabled, and 80 Plus Platinum. This was one awesome unit for me, pulling in a 9.6 total score in the review.

As always, I did have it apart for pictures. Being an experienced electronics tech, I checked it over thoroughly while it was apart and found no problems needing repair. After re-assembly, I load tested it for 45 minutes alternating between full power and 80% load to make sure it stays working. I require these to perform like they did in the review before I sell them, and I have no problem believing it will run several years now, but all the same I will guarantee it for 90 days just in case.

Cosmetically this unit is 10/10... except for the missing warranty sticker you won't know it's been apart. Comes with full retail packaging. This is actually the first unit I've put up for sale with interactive Corsair Link support... I've kept all the other ones. HX750i? In the main office rig. AX860i? Main rig. AX1500i? Over in the mining rig. Two of these were apart for their reviews, which tells you how confident I am in my re-assembly abilities. If I haven't had them apart, I tend not to trust them for my own rigs unless I know beyond a doubt they have A+ level build quality.

Will ship to US or Canada only via the post office from my house in Canada.

Paypal only outside Canada, please. EMT preferred in Canada. No gift payments.

Price: $140 USD shipped. - SOLD to dmoney1980

Picture
Heat

Last edited:
Threebump.

Offers welcome, but keep in mind I can't go too low due to the huge size of the retail box and paying for the cost of shipping said box over the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back