FS: Corsair HX750i PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Hello, folks. The bills never seem to stop around here, and this week I'm being forced to sell a former jonnyGURU review sample I don't want to. But I have too many units lying around I can't sell for whatever reason, so I'm putting one of them to work instead so I can get some more bills paid this month.

This time, I'm offering my Corsair HX750i. This is an 80 Plus Platinum CWT built fully modular unit at 750 watts that is Corsair Link enabled. Originally reviewed about two months ago, it has since been powering my office rig. So, not only did this unit pass the usual post review stress test, it has been working 24/7 ever since with zero issues. I did have it apart for the review, and I did use my 26 years of electronics experience to make sure it was problem free. It will last for years.

Cosmetically perfect. Comes with full retail packaging. Note that the retail box is enormous, and will cost a lot to ship across the border. My price is set so that I can pay the shipping and this month's phone bill without going broke.

Shipping will be Canada Post as usual. I'll send it anywhere US or Canada, APO included.

Paypal only outside Canada, please. No gift payments.

Price: $90 USD shipped. - SOLD

Picture 1
Picture 2

Heat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back