FS: Corsair RM1000x PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Hello, all. I have another former jonnyGURU review unit looking for a good home.

Today, it's my RM1000x. This is a beast of a unit - super tight voltage regulation, promised 80 Plus Gold but actually did Platinum most of the time, ripple under 10mV on all but the negative 12V rail (and even that one was under 15mV). Fully modular, too.

Like all such review units, it has been apart for pictures. I found nothing requiring my 26 years in electronics repair to fix... it's flawless in there. After re-assembly, it was thoroughly re-tested to make sure it stays working. I don't sell them if they give me even a hint of issues, and this one's passed all my testing. It's working just like it did in the review with less than 5 hours of runtime on it. However, since I did have it apart, I'll guarantee it for 90 days as usual.

Shipping will be Canada Post/USPS anywhere US or Canada. Item is located in Canada. Shipping is included in the price. Unit comes with full retail packaging and is cosmetically perfect.

Paypal only outside Canada, please. EMT preferred in Canada. No trades at this time - my dentist likes money, apparently.

Heatware

Price: $125 USD shipped.

SOLD

Reasonable offers will be considered, but please keep in mind this will require a huge shipping box and will be anything but cheap for me to get across the border. I am much more likely to accept a lower dollar amount if it doesn't need to leave Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back