[FS] CPUs, Coolers, Mobos, RAM, Hard Drive, GPU, PSU

Soggy_Popcorn

Limp Gawd
I have a closet full of stuff that I don't need anymore, but perhaps you will.

CPUs
:

Intel Pentium 4: socket 478, 3.0 Ghz, Hyperthreading; stock HS - $35

AMD Athlon 3700+ AND stock cooler COMBO: socket 939. When I say combo, I mean it. I actually managed to cement the CPU to the cooler with some of that AS cement stuff (don't remember the name). You can try to separate them with some kinda solution or something, I suppose, but I'm too lazy :D
- $....I dunno, 20? Still a good proc.

Mobos:

ECS PT800ce-a: socket 478, matches nicely with above P4. - $35

MSI K8N Neo4-F: socket 939; SOLD

RAM:

Corsair ValueSelect 1GB DDR400;
SOLD

Hard Drives:

Maxtor 300gb IDE drive: I've heard the slams on Maxtor, but I guess this is one of their better units. I've had it for years; no problems. (Note: I'd need some time to clean this thing off before shipping.) - SOLD

GPUs:

Kaser Geforce 6200: AGP; super budget stuff here. Might work for a home server or something, plus it matches quite nicely with the above AGP mobos. - $20

PSUs:

Ultra 500 watt X-Connect: modular PS; titanium finish with UV reactive sheathed cables. - $50

Headsets
:

Plantronics Audio 650 USB; if you need a headset for gaming/chatting, this is a decent one. (not very used; merely tested) - $35? Seriously, I got it still in its Best Buy dented box packaging. It's so new it sparkles. http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Multimedia-Stereo-Headset-Audio/dp/B000Z39YOU

Note: all prices are before shipping and OBO. PM me if you're interested. Lower 48 states. Paypal verified only.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Any trades? I could use that 478 board and maybe the CPU as well.
PM me if so, I have some descent stuff :)

Does the Kaser Geforce 6200 does not have a fan? I am loking for an AGP card with directx 9, passive cooled, and low power requirements (no additional 4 pin power connection)? It is very hard to find info on that card.

if that divot is very smooth like a dimple on a golf ball, it's on purpose and nothing to worry about bump!

is it $20 shipped for the processor?

*edit* oops nevermind looking for a socket 754, my bad, free bump

Last edited:
I'd like to see a GPU-Z screenie of the 6200. IF it has a 128 bit memory interface I may be interested in it. I might also try unlocking it. I have an older rig that has a 5700NU that really should be replaced.

Back