FS: Custom Centurian Case Asus MB CUV266

doghucat

Limp Gawd
Cooler MasterCenturian CAC-TO5 case 19Lx8Wx18H 120 rear case fan--80 side and front fans--- with Asus Mb CUV266-- Thermaltake 430 Watt PS-- P-3 Coppermine 1gig cpu--- 1.5 gig Kinston PC2100 ram--- Radeon 9200Le AGP Video Card with vga&DVI and s-video out--- two 20 gig WD 7200 Hd's-- Sony DVD-Rom & Lite-on CR-RW drives--- Atech card reader--- A-Open Sound--- D-link DFE-50 FECard-- two add on usb/firewire cards--- Windows XP Home--- Nero and all books and software to boot asking 170.00 plus shipping weights 40 lbs. orginal cost new well over 600.00 dollars. I can send pics if any one is interested. This system has never been over clocked or abused and is still up and running, wife is getting my old system so i am trying to get some money out of this one toward new C2D. I might have to (part this thing out) if no one wants an old P-3 system that is like my baby still runs very good have it attached to my Sony 46 inch HDTV in living room. I hopeing to sell it eventually, being on disability I need all the extra money I can make each month. Thanks for looking at item and Happy Holidays.

Back