FS: DD Water Cooling, SD-616T, A7N8X-E Dlx, 420w PSU, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin

Limp Gawd
Water Cooling Gear, bought on Danger Den

AMD XP Maze 4 CPU water block (1/2 OD fittings) and socket hold-down hardware. $25 Shipped (heavy!)

All Games in box with all manuals and original, working CD keys

Star Wars: Battlefront PC $15 shipped
Halo PC $15 shipped
Thief Deadly Shadows $15 shipped
Doom 3 $15 Shipped
Doom 3 ROE $13 shipped ($23 shipped for the pair!)

I have a box with 7 socket 370 Pentium 3 chips, from 733mhz - 850mhz
there are 5 or 6 heatsinks in there, including a stock intel one, and 3x Alpha PAL14's
looking for around $12-$15 shipped per chip, depending on speed, $3-$4 dollars to add a heatsink.

I also have a box with RealMagic NetStream2000 cards, hardware DVD/mpeg2 decoders. They have all accesories and drivers. I think there are 10 of them in there. maybe $15 shipped each

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard. Used. I have the original box and all accesories, (2 IDE cables, floppy cable, 2 SATA cables, power adapter for SATA, Rear USB ports, Rear Firewire ports, ATX back plate, manuals, driver disc, and even the InterVideo WinDVD Suite) Cosmetically it looks fine. I sold it to a guy on this forum who said he could not get the built-in Gigabit ethernet to work. He also said he could not get the SATA to work.
I've never used the gigabit, but I did use SATA, which worked fine for me. This model is known to have problems with the gigabit card. Besides Gigabit and SATA, everything works. I can't guarantee those two, even though I did not have problems with SATA.
$40 shipped

D-Link DI-604 Router, with built-in 4 port hub. It was a good little router, used for about a year. Still works, but I have no need of it at my new place. $15 Shipped

For payment, I will accept paypal, money orders, and checks.

Feel free to ask questions and make offers. PM or e-mail: ccox (at) rice (dot) edu
heatware: colinc Linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back