FS: Dell 3007WFP-HC / Grado SR-325is / X58 combo / Corsair HX1000 / 6970 / 256GB SSD

TotalLamer

Gawd
Selling a LOT of things, so bear with me! Pics will be coming once everything's cleaned up... tommorrow probably.

I have Heat under "TotalLamer".

First up, I have a Dell 3007WFP-HC. Small crack in the bezel near the power button (no light leaks through) and a single stuck pixel... honestly, you have to be specifically looking for it to notice.

$450 shipped to US48.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I have a Logitech Harmony One universal remote:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harm...875A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330964571&sr=8-2

It's about a year old or so and has only seen light use.

$120 shipped

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I have a Thermalright TRUE Black. I bought it from FrozenCPU and paid for them to lap it. Will come with the original box and mounting hardware for LGA 1366 and (I think) AM2/2+/3/3+.

$40 shipped

Next, I have a set of Grado SR325is headphones. They're in great shape save for some of the silver paint wearing off the trim. Comes in original box

SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I have a LGA 1366 combo! Core i7 920 (D0 stepping) + MSI Eclipse Plus motherboard + 12GB (6x 2GB sticks) of Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 RAM. Motherboard, CPU and RAM will be in their original boxes.

SOLD

Next, I have a Sapphire Radeon 6970 2GB. It's a reference card. Nothing too special here... will come in the original box.

SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I have a Corsair HX1000 PSU. It comes in the original box, baggie for cables, etc.

SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I have a Samsung SSD Series 470. 256GB model. It's about ~5 months old. Also comes in the original box.

SOLD

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How did you like the samsung ssd?

No problems with it. I just decide to jump on a 256GB Crucial M4 since my new rig has SATA3. The Samsung 470 isn't the fastest SSD on the planet, but it's hardly slow and quite reliable. Dell, Apple, etc use Samsung for their OEM SSDs.

Back