FS: Dell 700M, New Battery, 12.1'', 1.6GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 80GB HDD, Etc

anths

Limp Gawd
For sale I have my two year old Dell 700M. I no longer need the portability of this notebook so time to sell. It includes the following components:

1.6GHz Pentium M
1.25 GB RAM (1 1gb stick & 1 256mb stick)
80GB HDD
2.4x DVD-R
ONE WEEK OLD BATTERY. Holds a full 5 hour charge with moderate wi-fi usage and screen nearly at its brightest
Wireless B/G, Integrated 10/100m, 12.1'' screen, etc...
Comes with the Windows XP Home license but a completely wiped HDD.

The laptop has had very little usage. It's always been my second or third computer while I've had it. Nothing ever spilled on it. Keyboard/Mouse in excellent shape. Most of the time this was used with external keyboards/mice. The only wear and tear on the laptop is the Intel and Windows stickers are slightly rubbed off, probably because I constantly cleaned the laptop after extended usage.

FYI: Just noticed that the left speaker does not work. I always use headphones or have the sound muted so didn't notice this previously.

I paid ~$2k when I bought this.
Looking for $600 (OBO) shipped with the brand new battery.
References in my sig.

Please feel free to PM me for pictures or with any questions you may have.

night bump. really only looking to sell this guys.. unless something awesome comes along.

buyer backed out so this is back on the market. Going to take the best offer on this guys - want to get it out of here.

I wouldnt be totally against trades or something to lower cost but am really looking to get dollars out of this instead of new toys.

Final price drop. This is the floor price I will take for the laptop. Thanks to everyone who has submitted offers so far.

Back