FS: Dell Inspiron 11 3147 2-in-1 - $100 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
All prices are FIRM and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure (my discretion).

Heatware: 88-0-0 (Proudly dealing for almost FIFTEEN YEARS! - Since March of 2003!)
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Dell Inspiron 11 3147 2-in-1 Laptop - $SOLD to gzervali2006 on [H]!

PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!

Up for sale next is my Dell Inspiron 11 (model 3147) 2-in1!

Specs:

Intel N2840 CPU
4GB DDR3L (upgradeable to 8GB)
500GB HDD (Standard 2.5" SATA, upgradeable)
1366x768 IPS display (11.6")

Keyboard needs replaced because the 'A' key seems not to want to work until the machine has been on for 10 minutes or so. Keyboards for this are around $20 shipped for brand new units, or around $13 - $15 for used units on Ebay.

Aside from the keyboard issue this thing works fantastic and is actually fairly peppy for what it is. The RAM and HDD are upgradeable so you could easily throw a cheap SSD in this as well as swap the 4GB DDR3L out for an 8GB stick and it would be a nice zippy thing to have around. The screen on this is actually gorgeous.... the 'smudges' you see on the BIOS screen pictures below are the fault of my camera - again the screen is flawless as far as I can see.

This shipped with Windows 8 but the license has been upgraded to Windows 10 and that's what it's running - a fresh install of vanilla Windows 10 x64 (so no Dell bloatware).

Includes the laptop as pictured as well as the power cords.

$100 shipped anywhere in the 48 via USPS Priority Mail, or if you're local to Dallas/Fort Worth you can come pick it up in person at my house in Haltom City.

All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure (my discretion)

Heatware: 88-0-0 (Proudly dealing for almost FIFTEEN YEARS! - Since March of 2003!)
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
upload_2018-2-3_11-21-34.png

Damn, wish you had this 2 weeks ago when I was looking for a 11-12" laptop. Sending you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back