FS: Dell Inspiron 15 - 5559 15" Touch Laptop Win10 i5-6200U 8GB RAM (500 gb Samsung SSD )

IAmSpoli

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all faring well.

My mom had an issue with her Laptop; turns out her Hard Drive gave in, and before I found the time to trouble shoot and fix, I already bought her something new.
I finally took the time to troubleshoot and do some data recovery. I replaced the broken part with a 500gb Samsung SSD. All other components are standard from Dell; but the HD upgrade really did wonders to this laptop's performance. My favorite feature is the touchscreen. Some specs:

i5-6200U
8gb Ram
500gb SSD Samsung HD
Touchscreen
Back-lit keyboard
15.6" screen
Battery holds charge still but I haven't tested it's longevity.
Neoprene/Cloth type Case/Sleeve
I have the cord/charger and will include.

It's fully working; I just installed the new HD, did a clean install of Win10, and will do whatever other testing you want before shipping out.

I have no need for an extra laptop; but could use the cash.

If you google the Model #; there's a bunch of similar models for $275-$375.
I'd be happy to take $300 **Shipped to USA Mainland**.

I prefer Venmo or Zellem, but am flexible;
My heatware is IAmSpoli.

I live in Fort Lauderdale if you are nearby and want to save on shipping and meet an old-time [H]er for a beer, my treat! (Save on shipping AND a free beer??? WOW)

Pictures can be taken for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Bump lowered it to $240 to Bonehead, because honestly, I'm the bonehead in not checking in nearly a month! Bonehead gets first dibs, but otherwise, $240

whats the whole actual model number? (ie its "reg model") its usually not "Inspiron 15 - 5559" Not trying to be a dick, just want to see. For instance, I have a inspiron 15 5337 whos real model number is "p28f" yes its dumb but dell does dumb stuff like this. ;)

Back