FS: Dell Latitude D620 Core2Duo laptop w/ CompleteCare (accidental damage warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell Latitude D620

Core2Duo 2.33Ghz
2GB DDR2 RAM
100GB 7200RPM SATA HD
DVDRW
14.1" WXGA+ 1440*900 LCD - this is the upgraded screen, and the higher resolution is beautiful
nVidia 110m discrete graphics card
Next business day CompleteCare warranty from Dell until mid 2010 - covers ACCIDENTAL damage!
6 cell battery
integrated bluetooth
integrated verizon EVDO wwan card
biometric fingerprint reader
XP Pro
802.11 b/g wireless

This is from Dell's business line of machines. Build quality of the Latitude line is comparable or better than Thinkpads IMO.

Dell's CompleteCare warranty is second to none. This warranty should be reason enough to buy this laptop, but it is also decked out hardware-wise. The laptop looks and runs as new.

Asking $1050 shipped

PM box is full, best way to reach me is via email: workingnonstop _at_ gmail [.com]

I've been around a while... lots of references under workingnonstop on both heatware and ebay. I am hoping for payment via nonCC paypal.

Any questions? Ask. Thanks.

d620.jpg

d621.jpg

Alright, time to get serious about selling this...

Anyone who browses slickdeals will be able to tell you that this is a good deal. The D620 on clearance from Dell made their front page the other day. You can buy this computer here from Dell. Try configuring to my specs with Next-business day onsite CompleteCare and you're looking at $1968+tax+shipping.

I've actually taken pictures, they will be uploaded tomorrow. I would do it tonight, but I'm not at home and I'm having trouble finding my camera's USB cable in my bag. I'll rifle through my belongings tomorrow and get some pics up finally. :D :p

dang 2 years ago I got 2 of these as gifts from work and sold them for 750 each lol... no wonder they sold so fast! I left money on the table on my deals =*(

Nice laptops BUMP FOR YA!

edit: whoa sorry for double bump, I wasn't seeing the first reply :confused: ... and of course now I am.

edit2: but I'm still not seeing my thread move to the first page of the forum :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back