FS: Dell U2410 A00 flashed to A01

Furious Salesman

Limp Gawd

I have for sale a Dell U2410 24” IPS Montior manufactured in July 2009. This monitor was a firmware A00 unit flashed to A01 by me. I believe the flashed firmware fixed color dithering in sRGB and aRGB color profiles. Other than that, I do not now about the other quirks with this monitor. I don't believe there Is any warranty on the monitor left.

I would rate the monitor in 7.5/10 condition with a slight mark on the bezel, and a scratch on the base. Last I checked, there were no stuck or dead pixels on the monitor.

The thread below has a lot of information about the u2410. I am not familiar with what changes were made among the different firmware versions.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1441159&page=140&highlight=u2410

Price is $250 shipped to anywhere within the contiguous United States. I will take offers.

I only take payment through Paypal, and will only ship to verified users with confirmed addresses. I do not have the original box or paperwork. The monitor will come bubble wrapped in a box.

Sold

Sold

Sold

Last edited:
nice price on a great monitor, if I wasn't trying to go 3x30's I would be all over this

Great price for this monitor. Wish I could afford it right now

Back