FS: DFI & EVGA Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
ContUS only, non-CC Paypal. All shipped via UPS Ground w/tracking info.

DFI LP JR P45 LGA 775 - $115 shipped

This mATX form factor motherboard was purchased at launch when I needed some graphics power under the hood in a SFF system. I love upgrading, and as such am giving my HD4850's separate systems so I no longer need crossfire capability. The motherboard is in great condition, used since August '08 and cleaned regularly. Comes with everything that shipped retail, in original box, guaranteed non-DOA.Newegg info for pics. $115 shipped.

EVGA 650i Ultra - $40 shipped

I've had this motherboard in its RMA box for quite a while and figured its time to give it a new home. Favorably reviewed as an excellent bang for the buck, this mobo doesn't have many of the issues that the 680i series was infamous for. Stable and easy overclocking for 65nm intel processors- also 45nm compatible with a BIOS update. Pair this with a cheap used 65nm proc and you've got a great second box on the cheap. Comes with all accessories except motherboard IO backplate. Haven't tested as I don't have a 65nm to try- though more than happy to accomodate RMA processes in the future for you with EVGA's lifetime warranty! $40 shipped.

Heatware 11-0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back