FS: DFI Lanpart SLI NF4-DR, Water Cooling Stuff, LianLi Clear Window

Black Box

Limp Gawd
Trying to get rid of some of my gaming stuff because I need to spend some money on my car.

All prices includes shipping.

Lanparty SLI NF4 DR. Used in great condition, includes round cables and the front-x panel. $150obo

Polar Flo TT CPU block. Could use a lapping it works well however. $30
Polar Flo TT GPU block. Also could use a lapping. $35
Both For $55

Black Ice Pro radiator. Some scuffs but works perfectly, fins in good condition. $30
Fan Shroud for radiator $8
JMC 120mm HiFlow fan 92cfm. Very Loud if not using a rheobus. $10
$40 for all three items.

Lian Li Silver Clear Window Panel for PC60 & PC65. Great Condition $30obo

Hey, I'm sure it was a mistake but your thread title says Sli-DR expert, while the board in your picture is definately not an expert, and rather a sli-dr or d.

BUMP for plenty of pics ;)

also, that rad does not look like the black ice pros' that i know of ... looks more like a heatercore ... is it an old school BIP or something?

malicious said:
also, that rad does not look like the black ice pros' that i know of ... looks more like a heatercore ... is it an old school BIP or something?
to be honest im not sure, its older i can tell you that i got this like 4 years ago. i think it may either be a polar flo rad or a bip.

malicious said:

Yeah after looking at the pic I agree with you, looks nothing like my BIP3. Of course mine came out awhile after but still, your right that it definetely looks like a regular heatercore.

bump fer yew! :D

Back