FS: DFI LanParty NF4, Athlon X2 4200+, 1 Gb DDR 400 PQI

Vorazan

Gawd
Now, I know that new members won't get much credibility here on [H] as far as sales go, but I was recommended this place for selling stuff. I'm a member of ClubOC forums (HellHounD) and I have about 1700 posts there, so if that makes it any better, here's a link:

http://forums.cluboverclocker.com/showthread.php?t=7796

Anyhow, back to what I was selling:

MAIN LOT

DFI LanParty nF4 SLI-DR Expert - No box, but manuals and cables are present, I/O Shield as well.
+
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ - Socket 939. Never overclocked. Original cooler included (Needs thermal grease though)
+
1 GB DDR400 RAM (2x512 Mb sticks) - Generic, unbuffered RAM. One stick has PQI-branded heatsink on it.

OPTIONAL STUFF

OCZ Vindicator Cooler - Great cooler, an OCZ branded Scythe Ninja clone (and thats not a bad thing), comes with 120mm fan - + $30 to orignal price

SOLD

Paypal Only.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Due to overwhelming amount of requests, yes I'll part out.

So, make you offers for Mobo + CPU combo. :)

Main post edited to reflect latest changes.

Bump. I'm getting a lot of PM's asking me to sell either just the CPU or the Mobo. I'm not sure whom to give priority so I'm still waiting.

I'm mostly waiting for my new parts to arrive, UPS says they'll be here by Sept. 5th, so after 5th, I'll be shipping this thing. Meanwhile, I'll sort out PM's.

ill take teh combo but only if ship first.. where do you live? 95+ heatware 200+ ebay feedback both under killster1 nick..

Back