FS: Dual Xeon LV Bundles and MORE!

Penguincomp

Racer [H]
Bundle #1

2x Xeon 1.6ghz LV w/Windtunnel HSF's I had these at 3ghz
2x Corsair 512mb..I think they are PC2700 but can't tell. I put heatspreaders on the ram.
Asus PC-DL that is currently U-Wire modded. I forget which u-wire mod. More information can be found here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=795636&highlight=pc-dl
Bare Case. Add a PSU, OS and Vid Card, you are up and folding.
CDROM
10gig hdd
$200.00 Shipped to the US.

Bundle #2
SOLD

Why do these overclock so well? They are Low Voltage Xeon's. The stock voltage is 1.4v. Up the voltage to them to 1.6v's and Overclock to your hearts content.

Bundle #3

Not really a bundle, but a full computer! Sony Vaio Desktop 1.8ghz. It's up and folding in my server closet (which is at the spa, across town..I can get more specific details later..but I use it strictly for a folding box). Probably has 512mb ram, some crappy vid card. Has a 80gig hdd I think. DVD and possibly a CDRW in it. As I said, I only use it to fold and it does so nicely as it has done for the past 2 years.
$100 shipped US.

MORE STUFF! All at $15.00!

SOLD OUT gets you a US Priority 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" mail box stuffed with various Rounded Cables! They are Silver sleeved. I have over 200 and getting rid of them.

$15.00 gets you a US Priority 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" mail box stuffed with CDROMS! No guarantee on the working condition, but they were all working pulls. I have over 250. With padding, I can get 3 comfortably. Without much padding I can get 5 in there.

BOX OF CRAP!
Ripping off Woot.com's Bag of Crap, I am putting together Boxes of Crap. They are $15.00 each. I can put together 4 easily. They will contain various computer parts and other computer related items that may include RAM, CPU's, CDROM's, Rounded Cables, Cat5 Cables, CPU/Ram Keychains, Fans and much much more! These will be sent to you in US Priority 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" mail boxes.

ECC RAM
Samsung PC2100R ECC 512mb CL2.5
$25.00 Each. I have 20.

Now...the prices are not negotiable, nor are the terms of buying them. Paypal is great. Items are shipped when payment is made. Items are NOT shipped first nor are escrow accounts. Why? Because they are great for noobs, but I am not. I am an active member on these boards and have been for many years. The Distributed Computing guys know me. I have traded with quite a few of them with no problems at all. Don't bring up that idiotic heatware to me. Heatware is a fucking joke. Don't believe me? Give me your heatware name and I'll leave you neutral feedback about how heatware sucks without ever doing a transaction with you. After that you can attempt to rationalize how heatware is good since people can stack up "positive" feedback without ever doing a transaction. My rant is done. Buy my stuff.

Back