Dell Optiplex 745 desktop
Intel pentium d 3.0 Ghz
2GB Ram
250GB Harddrive
DVD-RW Drive
USB Keyboard
USB Mouse
Windows XP Pro

thanks, I hope so too. Wasnt expecting to loose this job since i was the main IT guy for the company. I guess they rather have lackies put out fires instead of a real network admin.

wow, sorry to hear that. hope you land back on your feet soon, bump for you.

When my old company let go our main IT guy, he Wifi'd into our network and "hacked" an HR person's account. Then he used the account to send an email to the entire company AND some of our clients announcing that our upper management was being laid off, followed by bogus salary information for each of them. Our phones were off the hook for hours. Our remaining IT team were able to do some technical forensics to narrow it down to "him," he was sued, NDA signed, and the riff raff were never appraised of the final outcome (i.e. we don't know 'for sure' who hacked us). Few months later the company dissolved and I lost my job.

Anyhow, hope that funny story cheers ya up mate. GL with the sale!

yeah im a professional i don't stoop to tampering with people's stuff. I could easily access everything still since my home computer is still on the vpn and they never bothered to change the passwords ;) but unlike that company I have some integrity LOL.

morning bump

Bump because I feel your pain about the job market, and I liked the thread title. :D

might be willing to trade for an ipod + shipping cost since I lost my iphone when I lost my job and i need tunes when i work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back