FS: DVD's, 360 games, misc networking, T-Mobile Blackberry

Bonksnp

Supreme [H]ardness
DVDs: $2 ea. shipped unless otherwise noted.
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Jackass 3
  • Caroline
  • Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
  • Taking Lives
  • Scott Pilgrim vs The World
  • Little Fockers
  • The Matrix
  • Matrix Reloaded
  • Matrix Revolutions
  • Animartix
  • The Doors
  • Death Race 2
  • Lord of The Rings: Return of the King
  • The Bounty Hunter
  • Pirates of Silicon Valley
  • Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
  • StarWars Episodes 1-6 THX Mastered. (Note on these, Episodes 1-4 are Full Screen and Ep 5 & 6 are Wide screen. I was in Kuwait when I bought these so I didn't have much choice)
  • Sopranos ALL SEASONS (1-6) - $10 each or $60 for all (that's 7 boxes since there is a part I and part II for Season 6)

360 Games - all prices are shipped.
  • RockBand 1 & 2 - $10
  • Ghost Recon 2: Advanced Warfighter - $7
  • Street Fighter 4 - $10
  • Prey: Limited Collectors Edition - $20

Belkin Wireless N-150 Router - $10 - PLEASE READ: This is a Wireless G router despite its name. I powers on and will allow you to connect to it, but I cannot get it to pass traffic. I didn't update the firmware or mess with it any further so maybe its an easy fix. But I'm selling it AS IS.

Shipped prices are to CONUS. I'm not opposed to shipping to Canada/International, but will need to get a shipping quote and go from there.

My Heatware is under Bonksnp. If anyone has any questions about it PM me.

Last edited:
Almost want to bite on Halo 3 since I haven't played it, but I just have so many games to play as it is.

Might be interested in a DVD or two, to give my Dad on Father's Day, but I have to make sure he doesn't have it first.

I'll let you know for sure in the next coupla days.

Updated again and couple of movies added (and thanks nanoscale for giving the wireless card a home!) :p

Back