FS: E.E.L.'s Clear-Off-The-Shelf Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff For Sale!
It's time to clear off my parts shelf a bit!
PayPal verified/confirmed, please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

My eBay feedback (rather substantial)...

ebay1-1.jpg

My PayPal rep...

paypal1.jpg

...and my paltry Heat. ;)

heat222.jpg

Note: Although the condition of the following items are in is next to perfect, they are all sold as-is!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

used in box EK Waterblocks EK-Mosfet Asus 1 Waterblock - Acetal Version (I have two of these for sale)

$8.00/each shipped firm or $15 shipped firm for both to U.S. address only!

Product Info (.pdf): EK-Mosfet Asus 1

From a previous rig. Gently used. May need to be cleaned and/or lapped before use, but I only use distilled water and pentosin in my loops. Will ship with all mounting stuff, instructions, in box and with EK 1/2" barbs.

Pics:

EK1.jpg

EK2.jpg

EK3.jpg

Kindly drop a 'dib' in this thread is you want anything, and PM me about it. 'Dibs' last 24 hours, which should be way more than enough time for you to decide whether or not you want something. Let's all act like adults, okay? ;)

Thanks for looking, and bumps are greatly appreciated!​

Last edited:
Ok, lets try this again (hoping not another crash, and threads lost, like this one was)... I call dibs on the rad and 3 enermax fans.

Bump, got my item today! Fast shipping! Item was excellent condition btw.

Dibs on the mosfet blocks, assuming they will fit my board. Need to check compatibility and I'm late to class at the moment. Should be able to tell you by tonight.

Back