FS: E-mu 0404 24/96 Soundcard

HoodooGuru

Limp Gawd
For Sale Now: E-MU 0404 Soundcard. Opened, but used briefly, this card features pristine 24-bit, 96kHz converters and flexible connectivity with 1/4 in. analog I/O, 24/96 S/PDIF I/O (coaxial or optical - switchable to AES/EBU), and MIDI I/O for seamless integration with your entire studio.
  • E-DSP 32-bit Multi-effects Processor offers you over 16 hardware-accelerated studio-grade effects simultaneously with no CPU overhead – plug-in architecture allows you to add new effects as needed.
  • 32 Channels of zero latency Hardware Mixing/ Monitoring with super-flexible virtual patchbay – no external mixer needed.
  • Full compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications with ultra-low latency WDM, DirectSound® and ASIO 2.0 Drivers.
Plus, this card sounds GREAT in games-- very crisp and clear. Check out the review.

PRICE: $79 with FREE shipping
REPLY HERE OR PM ME NOW TO PICK THIS UP ASAP. PAYPAL ACCEPTED.

emu04046xw.png

mmmmmmm if i needed another one i'd hop on this deal

Aratech said:
Thanks for the bump. And as you know MaMMa, this is a fantastic sounding card that works great for gaming AND music production on the PC. The card is great, it's just that I no longer use it due to other things I'm spending my time on.

Please pass the word on to anyone you know who may want a great deal on a great soundcard.

i have one too... instalation on my comp was a bit frustrating but it was well worth it... dosent it also come with cubase??? well anyways good card hope somone grabs it up for u :)

Anyone with any technical experience (i.e. 99% of the people in this forum) should have no problems installing this card. Even if you're adding this as a 2nd card, it's only a minor challenge which I will gladly (and simply) walk the buyer through.

I would expect someone here to grab this, as it's a great card at a very competitive price. Highly recommended by many music production enthusiasts. If you want to record audio on your PC at the best possible $$$ value, THIS IS THE CARD.

It's amazing what your dollars get you for audio cards these days.

At $79 (with FREE SHIPPING), this card is a GREAT DEAL for anyone who wants high quality audio on their PC!

I'm seriously considering it. If it's still around monday and my money is still around too then I might just drop by and by this thing.

tayunz said:
I'm seriously considering it. If it's still around monday and my money is still around too then I might just drop by and by this thing.
PM me on Monday, and if it's still available I will give you first dibs on it. Do some Google research on it, and you'll find that this really is a GREAT sounding card. I simply do not have a need for it anymore, so at only $79 (with FREE SHIPPING!) this is probably the best value you'll find with an audio card of this caliber.

Hope to hear from you Monday (and that it's still available for you then if you decide to get it)

It's Monday, and this great sounding card is still available. PM me today if you're wanting this one...

Back at you.

Anyone else interested in a high quality sound card for only $79 with FREE shipping?!?

QSnexus said:
If I didn't already have one (Zemo modded) I would get yours at that price.
Thanks-- be sure to recommend any friends who may be interested. This won't last much longer...

Great card, great sound. Hear it for yourself:

Click on the MP3 samples below to hear some of the included software Plug-ins in action. Each MP3 sample starts with an uneffected instrument/vocal recorded clean using the EMU 0404 Digital Audio System, followed by the same instrument/vocal with effects. (these MP3's are between 300K and 900K each).

Acoustic Guitar (Chorus/Reverb) Acoustic Guitar.mp3
Bass Guitar (Compression/EQ) Bass Guitar.mp3
Drum Kit (Compression/EQ) Drum Kit.mp3
Electric Guitar (Distortion/EQ/Speaker Simulator/Delay/Reverb) Electric Guitar.mp3
Electric Piano (Phase Shifter/Reverb) Electric Piano.mp3
Fat Synthesizer (Flanger/Delay/Reverb) Fat Synthesizer.mp3
Soprano Sax (Reverb) Soprano Sax.mp3
Synthesizer Bass (Chorus/Reverb) Synthesizer Bass.mp3
Synthesizer (Vocal Morpher/Delay/Reverb) Synthesizer.mp3
Vocalist (EQ/Delay/Reverb) Vocalist.mp3

More specific info on this card:

The E-MU 0404 features:
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Pristine 24-bit, 192kHz converters* that deliver an amazing 111dB (A/D) and 116dB (D/A) SNR and Dynamic Range
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Flexible connectivity with 1/4" analog I/O, optical and coaxial 24/96 S/PDIF I/O, and MIDI I/O for seamless integration with your entire studio
spacer_1_1_70.gif

bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
E-DSP 32-bit Multi-effects Processor offers you over 16 simultaneous hardware-accelerated studio-grade effects with no CPU overhead - plug-in architecture allows you to add new effects as needed
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
32 Channels of zero latency Hardware Mixing/ Monitoring with super-flexible virtual patchbay - no external mixer needed
spacer_1_1_70.gif

bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Full compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications with ultra-low latency WDM, DirectSound® and ASIO 2.0 Drivers
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Powerful software studio package

I/O Configuration:
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Two 1/4" Analog Inputs and Outputs
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Optical 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF In/Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Coaxial 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF In/Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
spacer_1_1_70.gif
bullet_1_1_70.gif
spacer_1_1_70.gif
MIDI In/Out
E-DSP Hardware-accelerated Effects, Mixing and Monitoring:
E-MU's Digital Audio Systems feature the powerful E-DSP chipset, which features a hardware-accelerated effects processor with over 20 effects plug-ins (over 500 presets). This effects architecture is fully expandable, allowing you to add more effect plug-ins to your system as needed. E-DSP also provides zero-latency, hardware-based mixing and monitoring via the included PatchMix DSP mixer, delivering unmatched flexibility in routing audio between all of your physical and virtual (ASIO/WDM) inputs and outputs- no external mixer needed.

E-MU 0404 ships with the following Effects Plug-ins:
1-Band Para EQ
spacer_1_1_70.gif

1-Band Shelf EQ
spacer_1_1_70.gif

3-Band EQ4-Band EQ
spacer_1_1_70.gif
Auto-Wah
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Chorus
Compressor
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Distortion
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Freq Shifter
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Leveling Amp
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Mono Delay 100
Mono Delay 3000
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Stereo Delay 100
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Stereo Delay 1500
Phase Shifter
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Rotary
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Speaker Simulator
Stereo Reverb
spacer_1_1_70.gif

Vocal Morpher
spacer_1_1_70.gif

HoodooGuru said:
Great card, great sound. Hear it for yourself:

Click on the MP3 samples below to hear some of the included software Plug-ins in action. Each MP3 sample starts with an uneffected instrument/vocal recorded clean using the EMU 0404 Digital Audio System, followed by the same instrument/vocal with effects. (these MP3's are between 300K and 900K each).

I hate to say it but those samples with effects are WAY over emphasized. On your effects portions the IMD and ringing will give one with good hearing a headache, even at low volumes.

Back