FS: E8400 - 5770s - Socket 775 Mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuzupfoo

Limp Gawd
Paypal or Amazon Payments everything is sold as-is no returns but I do promise everything is in working order as items 1-4 were my workhorse/gaming computer for at least 2 years+ and with the exception of the x38 board which I described the issue below.
US Only at this time.

All prices are OBO and combos can be worked out! Just PM me. Pics coming later today as Im posting this while Im bored at work. lol!

I dont have a ton of HEAT yet since I havent really sold too much but I can work with buyer and ship first if you have really high HEAT. I do have a decent amount of sales under my ebay account with the same username.

Im located in OC CA so local pickup is doable too. I will try and ship everything via Priority flat rate when possible to keep costs down.

My Heat

3. XFX 5770 Reference – with warranty
DSC00947.jpg

$60 + shipping

6. PS3 Slim 160GB + 1 controller + 1 Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset + COD:MW3 + Gran Turismo 5 + Fifa 12 + Metal Gear Solid + Dead Space + HDMI Cable
Plug and play solution with a couple of the hotter games plus a couple classics.
Working perfectly, just want to focus more on PC gaming, now that I just bought Skyrim/BF3 and thinking of getting Diablo, I simply dont have time for the PS3.

$225 shipped

SOLD:

1. E8400 -
$60 + shipping

2. Asus P5E X38 Chipset Mobo
$30 + shipping

4. XFX 5770 non reference – w/o warranty

$60 + shipping

5. ECS G31-T Socket 775 Mobo – Never used it, got it as a combo with my E8400.

$20 + shipping

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 5770 reference. What condition is it in? Do you still have the boxes and whatnot?

Condition is good. A little dusty so cant call it like new, but nothing wrong with either one. Just moved on to a 6970. I have both retail boxes. Not sure if I have all accessories though.

EDIT: Found one set of accessories.

Last edited:
bump for sale pending on both 5770s and ECS mobo and added PS3 Combo.

Last edited:
pending sale fell through.. all items back on sale. will try to sift through PMs but if you are interested please contact me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back