FS: ECS RS480-M mATX s939 mobo and Creative X-fi XtremeMusic (new) , Audigy 2

swatX

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale:
Creative X-fi XtremeMusic. Condition is NEW. i bought this from some other person online because i wanted to build a 2nd comp for my sister but she opted for a laptop in the end so now i dont have any use for this. the card comes with a heatsink attached ( from creative itself) and has a 1 year warrenty. Comes with the manuals and the driver CD but NO BOX.

The 1st X-fi card i tried to sell was doa so i will be doing a RMA on that but in the meantime i would like to sell my 2nd X-fi which works garunteed since i have been using it for the past 2 months.

Price is fixed because i need to also cover the shipping costs.
Price: 90$ shipped

Creative Audigy 2. used it for more than 6 months. dont need it anymore since i have a X-fi now. this is the original Audigy 2 which means you can softmod it into Audigy2ZS/audigy4. this card is OEM so no driver CD. Drivers for this card can be found on creative forum or the modded drivers can be found on driverheaven.net forums.
Price: 30$ shipped PENDING

- NO trades
- paypal non CC only
- only shipping to lower 48 states

Heat: swatx
email: check heat page.

bump - interested in the X-Fi XM, still waiting for someone to buy my Audigy2

if it hasn't been bought by then i'll take it for sure

*saves thread*

bump

still waiting on my x-fi which you said you would ship the next day (arrive saturday) and today you informed me that you haven't even shipped it yet (hope you ship it out today like you said)

get my ath-a500 headphones in 2 weeks!

May 16, 2006 Payment To XXX Completed Details -$85.00 USD
still waiting for my x-fi xtrememusic

i do hope there are NO OTHER REASONS other than what you told me for my product having been shipped so late (ie. was damaged while taking out of the computer or duirng packaging)

not a very good seller here folks

your inbox is full i'm posting in here
just letting u know that i shipped out ur x-fi

hope to receive my other 10 in a week like you said, leave u heatware when u do and when u have the x-fi in ur possession

allright, so i have decided to not to sell the ECS motherboard anymore. also i am putting up another x-fi for sale. this time it will work and i will ship it. (no being lazy i promise) and also the Audigy 2 is in pending status

Back