FS: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 (retail) / 4.0 (digital copy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexlyc

Gawd
SOLD

I bought this ESET NOD32 Antivirus in retail box from newegg. I just activate it 2 days ago, subscription expiration date is 08/08/2010.

It supports Windows Vista 32/64bit | XP 32/64bit | 2000. The retail box comes with the 3.0 version but the current version is already 4.0 which can be download using my activated user name and password. Read more about the features here.

Asking $15 (by email, full 4.0 version download-able online) or***
If you want, I can send you the retail cd+box and email you, but you have to pay for shipping (pm for quote)

***Difference between OEM and retail version:
OEM comes in 32bit only, only retail contains both 32 and 64bit. 32bit key does not work on 64bit. This sale is a retail version account that can work in 32/64bit os.

My heat: alexlyc
I take cash / personal check / money order only. Sorry no paypal. I can only deliver the good upon clear payment unless I feel comfortable with your heat. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I would have thought you couldn't sell software tied to your name. As they will not let you sell a steam account and this is just about the same thing.

Good luck with the sell though.

@ Killer_K
Huh? This is totally different from steam. Forum rules #7 said "Online accounts may only be sold/traded in accordance with any allowed transfer, per its TOS". Mine is not OEM btw, it's retail.

ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back