FS: Etnies Callicut White/Red/Black Shoes brand new

MaStA819

Limp Gawd
I have a pair of Etnies Callicut White/Red/Black size 11 shoes. They are brand new in the box with all tags still attached. They have never been worn. They were slightly too small for me, otherwise I would love to keep them. They come with white and black laces as well. The picture is attached of the actual shoes. These shoes MSRP for $58.95. I will sell them for $50 shipped to the United States. Let me know if anyone wants them.

Heatware - Heat

Thanks,
Jared

Callicut.jpg

I sure with these were my size. They do not have my size at the place I bought them anymore...so I am out of luck. I love how these look.

Jared

smut said:
doesnt matter if you say "bump" you still put it to the top more then once in 6 hours is what he is saying.

Well according to the rules it is saying bump, ^^^, or phrases that are basically useless to get the post bumped. I replied to someone...but whatever that is fine. You all can keep bumping my post for me that is fine.

Jared

You're still breaking the rules, you can only post/bump once every six (6) hours unless answering a question.

Bump just because they're Etnies.

You can reply to someons post at ANY time, the 6 hour rule only applies to your postings -Cold Dark Shadow

^^ My bad yo.

bump because i would love to have these but can't justify spending $50 on white shoes that im gonna get dirty in a week anyway.

*looks down at my k-swiss*

Back