FS: everything listed in here is $5 or less!

Kerri Ann

Limp Gawd
just trying to clear out my apartment, the piles of parts are starting to get in the way.

everything is $4 or less, plus shipping. i will not overcharge for shipping, no handling fees or anything stupid like that. you choose the carrier and service, if you have no preference, i will go with whatever's cheapest. my heat is under KerriAnn (41-0-0), and my ebay is under kerriann1981 (83-0-0).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$4 items:
-White EL wire has been cut and resoldered, but clean job. Comes with both a clear car cig lighter adapter, and a molex adapter, for use in car or pc. sound activated, but can be switched to normal too.
whiteel2.jpg

-Stock heatsink and fan from an athlon 2000+. 3 clip design, used it as a temporary solution for my athlon 2500, and it kept it well cooled.
hsf2000.jpg

-80mm fan with 2 uv leds and 2 white leds.
ledfan2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$3 items:
-Compaq Silent Cool fan- 90mm, pushes a crapload of air.
silentcool.jpg

-Sunon 80mm fan model KD1208PTBX-6A specs: Ball Bearing, 50.6 cfm, 40 dBA, 3 pin 2 wire, 4.3 Watts.
-60mm (x 25mm) Elina fan model HDF6025L-12MB-1 two wire- untailed, but i can solder something on it- just let me know if you want 4 pin or 3 pin.
elina.jpg

-pc speakers- sony desktop 2 piece model PCVA-SP2. grayish color. at one point, i cut the wires, but they have been rejoined securely and cleanly. came with my sony vaio pcv-rx450.
-2 piece "multi media" speakers- that's what it says on the backside. frequency response- 60-20000Hz. has treble, bass, and volume control.
speakers.jpg

$2 items:
-UV Lazer LEDs- set of 3 lazer leds enclosed in a small black plastic box. has a 4 pin molex connector.
-Gameport I/O connector from an Asus board (A7N8X).
asusio.jpg

-(2) I/O switch plates. like the ones that come with ccfls. on/off switches.
switchplate.jpg

dibs on the SM card and soldering iron.! lets make a deal :) YGPM

and bump for a good trader...

I'll take the sound hub :) just let me know when and where to send the paypal :)

I sent her a PM before you posted about the memory. I also did about the audio, but I dont want the audio anymore. I hope that I still get the mem even though you called dibs and I didn't.

now im confused... fox3a, if you don't want the audio hub, then spire-X, it's yours....
i just sent you a pm though fox3a, in reply to yours about the hub and sm card...

Siemens M46 cell phone- no battery, brand new though. - is this unlocked? can you unlock it? its sim right?

Craftsman Soldering Iron- 45 watts. used, but still good. PENDING

I WILL BUY BOTH RIGHT NOW

let me know

thanks

can you email a pic of the phone?

[email protected]

is it unlocked? does it use a sim card?

thanks

*added* is that solder iron avaliable?

i can send paypal once we finalize this deal

-White EL wire has been cut and resoldered, but clean job. Comes with both a clear car cig lighter adapter, and a molex adapter, for use in car or pc. sound activated, but can be switched to normal too.

what is this used for?

did you recieve my payment ok? please email me when you have shipped.

thanks again,

BESTBUYSUCK$

i was going to use it to outline the front of my case, as its made of lexan. but i ended up buying a different color instead...
it was originally intended for car mods, like outlining your dash or something, but i modded it so it can be used with either.

you should have received an email from paypal with your dc number.... i'll get the dc number and pm you with it in a few minutes...

Color of the lazer leds? if they are blue or red, ill take them for some moonlighting..

hmm, wonder if those would work for night viewing of an aquarium..anyways how much shipped to 13905?

$2 first class with dc, plus $2 for the item... so $4 total. or $5.85 total for priority w/ dc.

i also have a bunch of extra uv leds by themselves, if you need more than 3...

free bump for an awsome trader...very very quick on her replys

thanks spireX... :)

chitzu- i will give you the hsf for 5 if you buy something else with it too- not trying to be a jerk or anything, but paypal will take out .30 plus 2.9, then shipping first class w/ dc will be somewhere around $2.75. that would leave me with less than $2 out of it...

That's alright then, I don't NEED it....but thanks anyways and VERY quick response....consider this a bump

Jon

Back