FS: evga 680i 122-CK-NF68-A1

• Thread starter Deleted member 109755
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 109755

For Sale:

I have a RMA replacement board, sealed in its package eVga 680i 122-CK-NF68-A1 SLI motherboard (w/ fan included)

I'm asking $170 shipped UPS ground, decent offers are entertained, lowballs will be ignored.
I do not have paypal so I will accept payment via Money Order.

Heatware under jimbean55 2/0/0.

Pictures: (edited for privacy)

Full view of sealed box:

Side of box where Model # is shown.

RMA Page of my evga login

Hey Jim ;) Nice board. good price :)

I wish I had kept mine, havent found a board that can get my Q6600 to 4 ghz again :(

Tried X38-DQ6 and the P35-T2R and no luck:) I think the DFI will do it , I just have to keep trying. But with the 680i it was a breeze :)

Should go quick, a good price on a good board.

just for reference, any RMA that comes directly from evga will carry a B# (in this case B1) rather than A1 or AR because it is refurbished, and sent out as an RMA.

not trying to thread crap, but i just went through hell on ebay with this, the seller advertised a TON of false information, and it turned out the board was NEVER RMA'ed as the seller originally attested to.

Well I'm sitting right here looking at the box and the model is exactly as I stated in my original post...when I get a camera I'll prove it, in fact I think I'll go borrow one right now.

This RMA replacement board is sealed in its box as it came from Evga, and I'll throw in the fan that came off of my board because I'm pretty sure they don't ship the replacement board with a fan.

And furthermore, I will take a screen shot of my EVGA login page and show you the progress listed on the page.

Pics uploaded: Any questions?

Go threadcrap somewhere else, thank you.

just for reference, any RMA that comes directly from evga will carry a B# (in this case B1) rather than A1 or AR because it is refurbished, and sent out as an RMA.
This is not correct. RMA boards may be A1 boards. My eVGA RMA from a few weeks ago is an A1 board. It has been running flawlessly overclocking Q6600, running SLI and 2 1G memory modules at DDR2-1200.

The box contained the motherboard only. No chipset fan or fan clip, no SLI bridge connector, no I/O shield, cables, or manual.

taken directly from evga site:

"Limited Lifetime Warranty is for all retail Graphics Card and Mainboard products ending in the part numbers A1, A3, AR, AX, BR*, BX*, DR, DX, FR, FX, SG, SL, or S2.
* [Replacement products are shipped out as –BR or –BX and will carry the same limited lifetime warranty that your original purchase had based on your registration.]"

http://www.evga.com/support/lifetime/

This is not correct. RMA boards may be A1 boards. My eVGA RMA from a few weeks ago is an A1 board. It has been running flawlessly overclocking Q6600, running SLI and 2 1G memory modules at DDR2-1200.

The box contained the motherboard only. No chipset fan or fan clip, no SLI bridge connector, no I/O shield, cables, or manual.

yep same here when i had to RMA my EVGA I got an A1 back for an A1. now im pissed I sold it as it was an awesome board 475MHz fully stable with both a B3 and GO quad. what the hell was I thinking selling it.......................................

I asked the Tech support guy when I called in about that and he said all RMA'd 680i SLI motherboards were A1 revisions...

BUMP for an awesome price on a hard-to-find board! These Evga 680i's are sold out pretty much everywhere...

You just live about 1 hr south of me. Ardmore,OK here. Still want 170.00 or would you take less??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back