FS: eVGA 7800gt and 2 Danger Den Maze 4 Acetal low profile GPU waterblocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnuspah

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi all,

Well, I sold one of my 7800gt from the SLI setup in preparation for my 7950. So, I have the following for sale:

1. ***SOLD*** eVGA 7800gt video card. It has been used for 6 months with very mild overclock since it was part of a SLI setup. SLI does not seem to like to overclock too well. It has been watercooled by the Maze 4 and load temperature never exceed 50C. I have all the documentation, cables, drivers, and the everything that came with the original retail box. It will be shipped with the box. Sorry, I do not have a picture of this one as I am using it right now (air cooling, not overclocked).

Asking: SOLD

2. ***SOLD and SHIPPED***[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Two Maze 4 acetal top low profile waterblocks [/COLOR] that have been used as a watercooling setup to cool the two 7800gts in sli. These are in very good shape as the picture will tell. I will also include copper ram sinks that I used for the 7800gts. They have 1/2 in ID barbs.

Danger Den Maze 4 acetal low profile water blocks picture
Asking: $35 shipped each or $65 for both.

***SOLD and SHIPPED****

Of course, offers are welcome as long as they are reasonable. I will accept paypal as my prefer method.

My Heatware eval: magnuspah
ebay eval: pah97001

Um...bump and update on the status of the maze4 blocks....

Both maze4 low profiles have been spoken for. They are now packaged and ready to for cross-shipping today...

eVGA card is now sold, maze4s considered sold as picture of payment MO's seen...
Maze4s shipped out 3 hours ago....
eVGGA card will ship out tomorrow.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back