FS: evga 9800gtx bnib, antec case, corsair psu, gigabyte ds3r, many hdds

neogenesis2004

Limp Gawd
I have the following for sale after converting my pc to a shuttle SX38P2 and getting a larger HDD and a velociraptor.

$70 shipped in US - Corsair HX520 psu, is missing one of the 6/8 pin PCIE power cables. I still have retail box and packaging.

$70 shipped in US - Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R motherboard. I have gotten it up to 460 FSB stable with my e8400. Didn't test beyond that. I bought it open box from Newegg (it works 100%) and it unfortunately didnt come with the i/o shield, so that is missing. Mobo only.

$25 shipped in US - Kingwin RVT-12025 Direct Touch Heatpipe cooler with Scythe Sflex SFF21F fan. It has the socket 775 retention mechanism on it. I dont have the other parts, so 775 only on this one.

$15 shipped in US - WD WD1200 120GB IDE HDD. It passes DFT, was used in my xbox WAY back in the day. Hasn't been used in like 4 years.

That is all the junk I have for sale right now. If you buy more than one item I will obviously reduce shipping as they can be boxed together. All shipping is ground or priority, whichever is cheaper for me at the time. If you want more than the $100 included insurance fedex or ups covers then you will pay the difference.

My ebay account is neo*genesis, I have been actively a buyer and seller there with a 100% feedback. Heatware is under neogenesis2004. NO, I will not ship first, don't bother asking. NO, I will not ship to nigeria after you send me a check for more than the amount due.

You can reach me through PM, AIM @ neogenesis2004, or googletalk @ [email protected].

Brian

SOLD - Seagate 7200.11 250GB sataII drives. I have these in raid 0 for about 1 month before I just disassembled the pc yesterday. My new velociraptor drive replaced them in the shuttle.

SOLD - BNIB fresh from RMA, still in cellophane wrapper, a wonderful, magnificent EVGA 9800GTX. Its still in the box, I'm not gonna open it up, its just the regular $300 version.

SOLD - WD WD3000JB 300GB IDE HDD. It has very, VERY little usage. Like a few hours.

SOLD - Maxtor DiamondMax 10 200GB IDE HDD. It works, passes DFT. Some usage, but has been sitting in a box for the better part of 3 years.

Might be interested in the Kingwin; please don't let go of it until I get back to you tomorrow. Friend of mine is building a machine.

2 of the hdds were sold to the first guy that PMd me. Sorry to the rest of you that were also interested in them. Everything else is still available.

I will take the 120GB Western Digital if you send me a PM with your paypal ID. My heatware is Echelon V

Back