FS: EVGA 9800GX2 Less Than 2mo Old!!!

DBZ33

Gawd
Hey everybody. I’m selling an EVGA 9800GX2 card. I purchased it from Newegg.com on March 19th for $600. It is in brand new condition. I have the original box with all the original accessories. Please make sure your power supply not only can power this card but also has the 6 pin and 8 pin Pci-E power cords. If not please buy the adaptor. EVGA does not supply it with the card.

I dont need any PC parts so this is just for sale no trades. Thanks.

Price: $440.00 shipped. Firm.
Paypal with confirmed USA address only.

Heatware: DBZ33
EBAY: Techseller76

Nobody wants this card???

Oh I'm sure tons of people want it...just keep in mind that ultra high-end cards like this are marketed for a certain niche of gamers and it's simply more card than a lot of people need, or can afford.

I'd take it off your hands but ever since I paid $600 for VooDoo2 SLI in the late 90s I've shied away from the bleeding edge on CPUs and GFX cards. Just got tired of taking such a loss on things with such relatively short life cycles. :( But people who have to have the best will pay for it and not care about things like that.

Bump for a card that can put more of a hurtin' on Crysis than a lot of other cards. :)

yeah I dont think to many people can afford the card.I know I can't.

It is registered but I will help if something does happen. You could always send it in with my name and i will send it to you when it comes back.

Bump for a card that can put more of a hurtin' on Crysis than a lot of other cards. :)

I don't know about putting a hurtin' on Crysis. Maybe it can stub Crysis toe. (not the big toe however, one of the smaller toes to be sure). But I guess that's better than most other cards who just flee in terror from Crysis.

Free bump for you.

Back