FS: EVGA GTX 580 Classified ULTRA

Vegasr

Gawd
Selling a EVGA GTX 580 3GB Classified Ultra video card. This is a beast of a card and is the best GTX 580 3GB EVGA produced. Its in Excellent Condition, rarely used in a adult owned computer and taken cared of in a pet/smoke free home. It has never been over volted in any way. I OC'ed it to a very mild 925 on a 3DMark11 run and that's it as there was never a need to OC it since I was running two of these bad boys in SLi. Purchased brand new from Evga 5 months ago and was registered for their warranty. Will definitely assist if the need every came up. Everything is included and all accessories are still sealed. The 580 3GB Classified Ultras are a rare find and this is a extremely well built video card, almost hate to sell it. Here is a great chance to own one at a great price.
PayPal accepted. Heatware and Ebay under Vegasr and both have 100% Positive feedback.

Selling price is $375 shipped.

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=03G-P3-1595-AR&family=GeForce 500 Series Family&sw=

Last edited:
looks like 2 8 pin and a 6 pin, what a power draw card

Correct, two 8pin and one 6pin power connectors. It's a killer video card though.

This is a great price on a great card. If I needed another I would take it. but I just sent in my second one I didn't need as a stepup to 680 to sale. One of these is working great for me at 1080p and I'd imagine for awhile to come as well.

Thanks.

I'm like 100 on the step up list to a 680, might be forced doing that.

Back