FS: EVGA P2 1000W and Seasonic X-650 PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
I'm back with another pair of power supplies. As is usually the case with my stuff, both of these were review samples for jonnyGURU.com. Need to get rid of them to pay bills so I can keep affording to do this reviewing stuff.

Both units were disassembled for their reviews. However, as an electronics tech with over 26 years of experience, I am sometimes able to re-assemble them even better than they were before. The EVGA is a good example - I wasn't happy about a ground ring terminal being so close to the fan mode switch, so I heatshrinked it. Probably didn't need doing, but I like going the extra mile. Both units have been thoroughly tested after reassembly to insure working order using my load testing gear. In the case of the Seasonic, I went even further and stuck it in one of my own machines for ten months. I don't sell stuff I wouldn't use personally. The bad stuff gets recycled, not sold. These two beauties are not going to fail.

Both units located in Canada. Will ship anywhere US or Canada via Canada Post. No overseas. APO is fine. Price includes the shipping. Paypal only please outside Canada... CC and e-check is ok. No Paypal gift payments, please... I do things by the book.

Both units come with full retail packaging. Everything you see in the pictures. The EVGA is 10/10 cosmetically, the Seasonic is 9/10 (a bit dusty).

The Seasonic is the newer KM3 platform and insanely stable. 80 Plus Gold. The EVGA is based on the Superflower Leadex platform and also insanely stable. 80 Plus Platinum.

Prices:
Seasonic - $75 USD shipped.
EVGA - $150 USD shipped.

Both units SOLD to systemvipers.

EVGA Photo
Seasonic Photo

Heatware

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back