FS: external hard drive enclosures (AMS - top quality)

spectrumbx

[H]ard|Gawd
No longer available

I have some top quality AMS external enclosures to let go.

AMS VENUS enclosures are the best on the market period.

1 x AMS VENUS DS-2316CBK Aluminum 3.5" USB 2.0 & 1394 Black External Enclosure
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817145657
$20 each + actual shipping

4 x AMS VENUS DS-2512C Aluminum 5.25" USB 2.0 & 1394 Silver External Enclosure
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817145655
$20 each + actual shipping

2 x AMS VENUS Aluminum 5.25" USB 2.0 Black External Enclosure
$15 each + actual shipping

I also have two top quality DVD burners (NEC3550A and NEC3520A) to let go. $15 each + actual shipping.

I also have the original boxes for the enclosures (maybe not for all them - but for at least 4 or more of them).

How long was the enclosure in use? Reason for saleing? I suppose everything is still in working condition. Could you supply me with the exact model number of the dvd burner?

How long was the enclosure in use? Reason for saleing? I suppose everything is still in working condition. Could you supply me with the exact model number of the dvd burner?

Yep, everything is in perfect working order.
I am selling because I am not using them.

I used the burners for a very short period of time.
I had 4 of them in 4 of the external enclosures, and they were used to batch rip my DVDs, which took about a week.
I gave one away, I am keeping one, and selling two.

I also used the enclosures with hard drives for backups (4 or 5 times now).

Batch ripping on a drive with that dated technology is slave driving. $10 for both DVD writers (because we both know one of them is bound to fail). $20 for the external Hard Drive.

Batch ripping on a drive with that dated technology is slave driving. $10 for both DVD writers (because we both know one of them is bound to fail). $20 for the external Hard Drive.

Err... keep the rudeness to yourself.
The drives worked flawlessly for me daisy-chained by firewire.
I updated all firmwares at the time.

Last I checked, people mostly have DVDs in their collections.
If you want to rip lots of DVDs, the more drives the better for your time.

I paid $45 for each drive new and $55 for each case new.

Oh no rudeness.... sorry you interpreted it that way. Just talking business so I make firm statements. Now I'm interested in one of the DVD writers. Why such a low offer.... found several used on ebay being sold for $10 or less(one for $7). Now my offer is $10 for the newest DVD writer.

Back