FS: Factory sealed nVidia Quadro FX 3500 PCI-E 256mb SLI

spK

Limp Gawd
Alright this is my first for sale post, so here goes.

FIRST OFF! if you have any questions, feel free to email me.

For sale is a NEW and SEALED in anti-static bag nvidia quadro 3500 256mb DDR3, PCI-E, SLI. Just the card, no dvi to vga converters or 4 pin to 6 pin power cable.
(I have more than one if anyone is interested in more)

Asking price $440 includes shipping or PM/post/email me an offer! (low ballers will be ignored and continental US buyers only)

Shipping:
Price includes shipping and full insurance, tracking number(s) and signature confirmation via UPS/FedEx ground (This protect both ends of the deal)

I live in Austin, TX 78728 and go to UT (Go Longhorns) so local pick up is available. I will cut you a deal on the price and we can meet half way if we're close, if not then you would need to come to me.

Payment:
I accept personal checks but will only accept personal checks from senior members of the forum. The item will be held for 3-4 days until check clears.

CC-PayPal is also an option but you have to be verified with a confirmed address.
USPS Money Orders are welcome also.

Terms:
- DOA guaranteed 7 days of receiving the package. If anything goes wrong during that time, you are responsible for any shipping charges to ship it back. No guarantee after this period.
- If I receive a return and it has been tampered with (ie switching stickers), no refund will be given and I will report you to the forum admins.
- I ship on Monday, Wednesday or Friday but only when everything clears.
- Please make sure the card is compatible with your system. No refunds for compatibility issues.
- I record all numbers that are on the card.

Sorry no heatwave account, first time selling on a forum, but if you have any questions you can contact me by the methods below:
email : [email protected]
aim: ummmmchicken

Thanks for your time!
I chopped half of the serial number out but if you absolutely need it, just email me.
Pictures show ummmmchicken the post-it, thats my eBay ID.

P8310074.JPG

P8310077.JPG

P8310081.JPG

maybe 2nd to last bump, I need to sell this! tuition due soon

Back