FS: Firesale...need cash today ...low prices on a smoking RAID!

RyanL

Gawd
Items

1x ASUS Striker II Formula

Board only I should have the box, but and few of the fans, but consider this board only. It is a working pull, and no I have no OC'ed with this board.

$160 Shipped

1x Intel Core2 Quad Q9400

CPU Only, I might have the box and heatsink, but I am not sure.

SOLD

3x CORSAIR DOMINATOR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2

I have three of these kits

$80 Shipped

2x HighPoint RocketRAID2640x1

I just bought these a week ago and have decided to go another direction with my RAID setup. Both cards are in 100% working order. I do not have the box, but will provide the card and cables that came with it. I have flashed these cards to the 1.2 firmware as well. I can also confirm that both work fine together in the same machine.

Product Info
Firmware: 1.2

I am asking $120 a piece, or $220 for the pair, PM with offers or trades. I can provide a pic if needed as well.

1x Dell PERC 5/I
This is a server hardware based raid card modified to work in desktop PC's. I have flashed it with the latest LSI bios and have been running a 3TB RAID 5 and a RAID 0 with 2 15K SAS Drives. It will support SAS / SATA and I do have the cables for it. I have been running this card for over a year with no issues at all. It will come with the BBU as well. I have added a fan to the heatsink as well as mounting it to a standard PCI back plate so that it fits in any PC.

SOLD

2x 15K 143 GB Cheetah Drives
These have been running great for me in a RAID 0 for over a year. There are crazy fast with the above card I average 450MB's.

$150 a piece or $280 for the lot Shipped

*** IF YOU BUY THE ABOVE DRIVES AND CARD I WILL SUPPLY THE SAS CABLE

More coming soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact
First off, thanks for looking at the thread. Please bump the thread if your look and I will return the favor. I am mostly easily reached in this order:

email: ryan [ at ] ryanlanhamonline.com
aim: ryanalanham
pm

Email is the quickest way as it goes directly to my iphone.

Payment

Paypal is of course the easiest and safest way to pay. I will however take money orders, personal check (item will not ship in till check clears), or if you would like to work some other form of payment I am very flexible.

Shipping

Everything is shipped ground via UPS. Packages are shipped during my lunch break at work. All packages will be shipped out of Chicago. All prices include shipping in the US. All other locations will be actual cost.

Creds

You can look up my heatware under RLO.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=50530

Last edited:
TROLL ALERT. Took mine and diredesire's money and ran. Over a month of no responses and Paypal was unable to recover the funds as he already drained everything. STAY AWAY!

Just worth to mention that there is no way that 2x 15k.5 Cheetahs can achieve 450mb/s you may be benching the cache of the controller. They should be in the ~220mb/s, which is no slouch and faster than a VR any day :)

I'm going to try and contact this guy one more time, then I'm going to call his local police department, and perhaps more. He didn't give me his personal information, but it's easy enough to find :rolleyes:

I cant stand people like this.

You want to just find them and tear them a new asshole. sadly when me and many other got trolled a year ago, the local pd where the guy lived did nothing, not even a slap on the wrist.

I hope this gets resolved for you all.

Back