FS (For Sale): Asetek water cooling parts, waterblocks, radiators, pumps, and relays

buzzerbro

Weaksauce
I have a lot of Computer water cooling parts for sale. I am getting out of this hobby so I am selling it all. If you have any questions please ask. Price includes shipping in the continental US. If you are outside of the US please let me know and I can calculate the shipping.

$20 - EK full cover waterblock for Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS (320/640) Includes mounting hardware and the fittings are 3/8" for use with 3/8" ID tube.

$15 - Water pump. Fittings are 1/2" inch OD. Does not leak and is very quite. Powered by 120V AC and the plug is cut off. Best used with the relay listed below.

$10 - 1 Radiator, fits one 120mm fan. Fittings are 1/2" inch OD. Two are pictured but I only have one left.

$10 - Asetek VGA waterblock. Fittings are 1/2" inch OD.

$8 - Asetek VGA waterblock. Modified to fit a MSI Nvidia 5800 Ultra videocard. Mounting hardware is not included. Fittings are 1/2" inch OD.

$10 - Asetek Northbridge waterblock. Fittings are 1/2" inch OD.

$10 - Asetek Antarctica with ½” OD fittings. Mounting hardware is included. Modified to fit the Abit NF7-S motherboard

$15 - 12V relay to turn on pumps. Works with 120V AC pumps like the ones I am selling

If you have any questions please ask via PM or in this thread.

All parts are used and sold as is. Everything was working fine when I dismantled the system. None of the waterblocks leak. I will ship via USPS and I can give anyone an estimate on shipping costs. I can only take payment via Paypal.

I have Heatware as Buzzerbro and feedback on eBay and headfi.org

Last edited:
i dont understand those fittings. how do they work? can i replace them with normal barbs?

You need to use photobucket and ditch your photo host!

It not only pops up some window about reading and agreeing to the TOS and grays out the actual full size image it pops up Adult Friend Finder. Of course who knows what kind of malware hits your computer at that time also.

Not good man. Photobucket actually lets you see the full size image with no crap exploit's. I was trying to look at the double rad it looks like its white and black so I was interested, but I'm with the above can the fittings be changed? Although I couldn't see what the fittings look like with the mini photo and I'm not about to go clicking links on a page thats popping up all kinds of adds. Bad enough I even clicked the thumbnail after finding the crap.

You need to use photobucket and ditch your photo host!

It not only pops up some window about reading and agreeing to the TOS and grays out the actual full size image it pops up Adult Friend Finder. Of course who knows what kind of malware hits your computer at that time also.

Not good man. Photobucket actually lets you see the full size image with no crap exploit's. I was trying to look at the double rad it looks like its white and black so I was interested, but I'm with the above can the fittings be changed? Although I couldn't see what the fittings look like with the mini photo and I'm not about to go clicking links on a page thats popping up all kinds of adds. Bad enough I even clicked the thumbnail after finding the crap.

Thanks for the feedback on the image hosting. I did not know it was that crappy. I will try to get everything on Photobucket today.

The fittings are Push-on 1/2" ID so they will only work with a hose that is 1/2" OD. Inside the fitting are some teeth that hold the hose in and an O-ring that seals it. To remove the hose you have to push down on the blue ring and pull the hose out. They are very easy to work with and I have not had any leaking problems in the two years I have been water cooling my PC.

what is the name of those fittings? what company makes them? Thanks
and bump for you!

what is the name of those fittings? what company makes them? Thanks
and bump for you!

The radiator is from Asetek. The fittings are nice to work with because they grip the tube from the outside allowing maximum water flow through the fitting. However the best part is how easy it is to remove a hose, just press down on the blue ring and pull the tube out.

Back